• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest game you ever played

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • -Ogre Battle (the one on SNES... later levels are so hard as the enemies outlevel you so badly)

-Romancing Saga 3- tell me a way how to build those 5k weapons when every battle gives me 2 buck... and mastering waza is just a pain in the butt -_-

-EVO (SNES again)... tell me how can you possibly NOT DIE in that after the 1st boss (and the 1st boss is hard enough) ugh

-Lufia 2- very easy game... except the hardest puzzle in the world on Dragon mountain. I had to go look up a faq for that that has like x amount of pages with x being some huge numbers

(will think of more later)

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • for me i was stuck on the water temple in zelda ocarina of time for AGES; i was too stuborn to use a guide so i just tried and tried, but it never worked...after like 5 months i suddenly beat it and then it was all uphill from there...

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    welllll evo on snes was easy as pie for me i no it off by heart now and its so easy only ever finished twice its so easy and zelda majoras mask i got stuck on one of the temples sooooooooooo hard never got past it

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Toy Story for the sega genesis...AH! that game was hard...

This was back in the good ol' days of games where if you die once you start from the very....beginning...

ACK!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Toy Story for the sega genesis...AH! that game was hard...

This was back in the good ol' days of games where if you die once you start from the very....beginning...

ACK!
    I know! I hated that stupid crane thingy!

Vectorman for Sega Genesis was a little difficult, but I haven't played any overly difficult games in a while...

And Super Mario Bros. 3!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    sonic the hedgehog on the sega mega drive. The first few levels were easy but then it's like so frustrating you just give it up.
    *thinking* I haven't played that in about 7-8 years. I think I'll get my mega drive out and play it.....

Ah, back in the day when sega could still make a good console and actually playable games. Now they make games that are called Sega Bass Fishing. OMFG. That game is the worst.

l8r

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (intentionally misspelled) for the PS1...even after 2 years I couldn't get past the last level...I don't know of anyone else who's ever played that game but for anyone who has it's incredibly difficult...it's so easy to die and they make the problem-solving strategies almost too hard x_x

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Star Fox for the SNES. You know you can?t beat it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    star fox on nes...that was easy to beat....try Mobile light force 2...thats hard!

Juggernaut X2

The next Micheal Vick.
    Years
  • Jesus... i STILL haven't beaten Zelda Ages on GBC... i got stuck at the tokay for a month... then i got completely stuck at the place with the digger people. its probably deep down in my closet now though.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I'm pathetic, but the hardest game for me was the Legend of Zelda. I dare any of you to make it through that second quest with everything, no guides, no dying. How's THAT for a challenge?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!

Final Fantasy Adventure for the game boy. If one dungeon if you go a door without the key, you can't back...just ask CHaskis Sato about that one...

THAT is HARD fool! BOO ya!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Two words. Canary Mary. As in the Canary Mary from Banjo-Tooie in Cloud Cuckooland. The rest of the game is easy, but she is impossible to beat! Blarg! I am dead! X.X

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Final Fantasy Adventure was hard i have never beaten any of the adventure games they **** me off!

Back