• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen hardest trainer of elite 4

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
  • I would say other than Green (rival) i would have to say Lorielli i dont know why i find her so hard to beat. I can murder bruno, destroy Agatha, and whip Lance, but i have a pretty tough time beating Lorielli

also can anybody tell me how to put pictures on my sig? that would be great

i want somebody, anybody to sign on my threads
    also can anybody tell me how to put pictures on my sig?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    1st time around..only thing that gave me trouble was Lance's Aerodactyl...

sigs, dunno try image tags?
    hardest trainer of elite 4

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
  • I have always hated Lorelei...other than that its the Rival. I think he cheats...

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Out of the entire Elite Four, I found Lance's party to be pretty difficult. His dragon Pokémon are fierce and powerful and since dragon-type Pokémon has many resistances, it made it even more of a problem. Rival's were pretty strong too, but you can easily strike their weaknesses.

I found Lorelei's ice-type Pokémon to be rather irritating as well. Thank goodness she was the first one up.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • hmm.. I'd have to say Lorellei too, all the others are cake(I beat my rival on the first try!!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Darkralts7 said:
    hmm.. I'd have to say Lorellei too, all the others are cake(I beat my rival on the first try!!)
    Did you guys use a fast Electric type on Lorelei? Like Electrode, Jolteon, Raichu? My Raichu swept her whole team Thunderbolting, only time I had to switch was to Charizard for her Jynx.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Zapdos rapes Lorelli's team like wonders. Use Rock Slide on Jynx IMO because its basicly a OHKO when you consider that its Defense is even lower than Alakzam's...

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Oooh, you know, this brings back memories of my FIRST E4 challenge ^^; I mean, there I was, my pokemon at levels 70 at least, waltzing through the Elite cheerfully, until I hit Lorellei. I mean, I looked around and went like:"Oh, ICE!" laa-dee-daa /brings out her arcanine while laughing maliciously/ /and gets creamed by dewdong/ :D

Hehe, after that I learned my lesson, and I have to say that the rival is the hardest, if for anything, for the injustice of the whole thing. I mean, I fight my way through gore and hell to get to him, my pokemon half-dead, my ether/elixer/whatever supplies almost dry and there he is with his FULLY HEALED AND COMBAT READY team, waiting for me o.O; I mean, COME on! At least make it a fair fight and heal my team too o.O; He still loses, though :P So, he actually kinda sucks ^^; Mwahaha, reveeenge :badsmile:

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • Lorelei - Easy, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower
    Bruno - Easy, Water and Psychic
    Agatha - Easy, Psychic
    Lance - Easy, Ice and Electric
    Rival - Easy, The whole entire team with an electic type up first for his stupid weak Pidgeot.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    First time battaling. Agatha

Second time battaling. Lance

I'm not count Green since he is not a Elite 4.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    the last guy is the hardest.. the ones before him can be taken out with 1 pokemon really.

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    lorrelli first time around.. then after it was easy

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    All of them was easy because I overleveled; but R2 Lance gave me quite a trouble. Aerodactyl haxed me with AP. I remember it scored a critical hit and it got a power boost. And don't even get me started on his Kingdra.

Back