• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Years

• Oh I haven't read the books too and all my friends are geeking over the series right as the movie was about to start XD THEY SPOILED IT D:<

I liked all the movies, only thing I didn't like is 'child friendly' the first two movies were, now it isn't suitable for little kids to watch anymore, as the characters mature the movies mature.

You should read them if you have the time. They're well worth the time :3

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • I am definitely excited for this. Although it will be the last Potter movie, I'm sure there will be other Potter things after it. I just wish it was July already. I have literally getting every update for movie (HP NERD!! WOOT), even if it is spoilers (and so far I am quite content with what I have been hearing)

on another note, am I the only one who think Voldy is flippin' the birdy with the Elder Wand?

Years
  • I am definitely excited for this. Although it will be the last Potter movie, I'm sure there will be other Potter things after it. I just wish it was July already. I have literally getting every update for movie (HP NERD!! WOOT), even if it is spoilers (and so far I am quite content with what I have been hearing)

on another note, am I the only one who think Voldy is flippin' the birdy with the Elder Wand?

It kinda looks like that, yeah. XD

If I could choose a deathly hallow to use personally, it would be the Elder Wand. >:3

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

It kinda looks like that, yeah. XD

If I could choose a deathly hallow to use personally, it would be the Elder Wand. >:3

OF course you would. XD Totally you.... POWA!!!! XD /fail

I myself would probably pick the cloak.... Not really sure why... I just... would. XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'd kill anyone just to watch this on premiere night, seriously. I've been saving money since January just to watch this. I have saved enough, but I want to save more. Seriously, I can't wait for the Battle at Hogwarts scene! And rebellious Neville, and Aberforth, and the children! Oooh, I can't wait! I think I'm going to explode!

Years
  • I'd kill anyone just to watch this on premiere night, seriously. I've been saving money since January just to watch this. I have saved enough, but I want to save more. Seriously, I can't wait for the Battle at Hogwarts scene! And rebellious Neville, and Aberforth, and the children! Oooh, I can't wait! I think I'm going to explode!

I saw somewhere that the epilogue scene had been leaked over the internet or something. :0

The battle of Hogwarts.. Oh my God. It'll be intense. I cannot wait to see

Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Spoiler:
    Yes I know that. She has a line in the book that amused me, in fact. I'll be very disappointed if they excluded that.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Yes I know that. She has a line in the book that amused me, in fact. I'll be very disappointed if they excluded that.

Oh yes. That line.... It had better be there.

As it is, I'm kind of worried. There's kind of word going around that it might not hit theaters... This had better not happen.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Oh yes. That line.... It had better be there.

As it is, I'm kind of worried. There's kind of word going around that it might not hit theaters... This had better not happen.
    Well they already used that word in one of the movies, the third one to be exact. Although it was the word's other meaning, but still. It needs to be included. If they didn't, then Luna should have a great line that steals the whole movie itself. Even if they did do that, I'd be happier with Mrs. Weasley's line being that same as it was in the book. xD

And if the movie doesn't go on theaters then I swear...war will happen. xD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I have a question semi unrelated to the discussion already, so sorry in advance, but do you think when Part II is released on DVD it will be sold only in a set of both parts together? Or will it be sold separately like the first part is now?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I have a question semi unrelated to the discussion already, so sorry in advance, but do you think when Part II is released on DVD it will be sold only in a set of both parts together? Or will it be sold separately like the first part is now?

I think it will be seperately, and then they'll release a special edition something or other with both parts together probably... followed by a collection of every movie. XD

Well they already used that word in one of the movies, the third one to be exact. Although it was the word's other meaning, but still. It needs to be included. If they didn't, then Luna should have a great line that steals the whole movie itself. Even if they did do that, I'd be happier with Mrs. Weasley's line being that same as it was in the book. xD

And if the movie doesn't go on theaters then I swear...war will happen. xD

Oh yeah... they did... /fail memory is fail.

And I fully agree. A LOT of people would rage, but it would also get the point across that the theaters are trying to make.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I have a question semi unrelated to the discussion already, so sorry in advance, but do you think when Part II is released on DVD it will be sold only in a set of both parts together? Or will it be sold separately like the first part is now?
    Since Part I was released in DVD, I bet it will be. And there would be a special "Deluxe Edition" or something like that that includes both parts. x3
    Then they'd release a DVD boxset that consists of all the HP movies. I dunno, I just feel they would. xD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I neeeeeeed to read the last 3 books.
    I am SUCH a slacker when it comes to this.
    It's just I have so many other books I wanna read.
    Bleh.
    I'm probably not gonna read it until after the movie comes out, but thats fine with me.
    I just wanna read it.

The movie is gonna be great. I love the first part that came out last year, and I think the pacing of it was awesome...and it set it up for the last part to be action packed and full of awesomeness.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I love these books. I can't wait to watch the movie. If they would have kept it in one movie I would have killed them. HBP wasn't done very good if we're talking about staying with the books. Something I need. I like how with the extra time they were able to put almost everything in the book in the movie. I invited my friend over because he likes the series too and I will do it again!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • If I can get tickets to the midnight premiere, who else will be dressing up in Harry Potter related costumes like I want to? I have this massive cloak from a production which looks exactly like a dementor's hood.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Even though I own a few of the movies on VHS and some even on DVD, I'll definetly be buying the whole movie collection once it comes out. Blu-ray to be exact. I honestly don't know why everyone is wasting money when they could just buy the whole collection once Part 2 comes out on DVD and Blu-ray(I'm sure there will be a whole box set of that sort). I doubt I'd be attending the midnight premiere for Part 2 of Deathly Hallows to be honest, but rather attend it early in the morning during first showing, like I've done pretty much with every other movie.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Epilogue...

What I disliked most about it was the childrens' names. Albus Severus.. James Sirius... Lily Luna.... I really don't know what to say. I mean, did Ginny even had a voice in this?

However, even if the epilogue was kinda disappointing, I still greatly enjoyed the book. The series had greatly matured ever since it first came out. The theme of the book was interesting though. Had I not looked at some sites, I wouldn't have known that the theme was death. I actually thought that it was like... bravery or chivalry or something like that.

I really can't wait to see the 2nd part of the seventh movie. It's saddening that this shall be the last Harry Potter. However! After this, I can buy all the DVD's and watch it in one, long marathon with butterbeers and chocolate frogs.

Last edited:
    Back