• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Le gasp!

HEX THE MUGGLE.

In all seriousness, that trailer looks amazing. Now whyyyy isn't it here yet. :/

Because Time wants to torture us by dragging to July! But it looks totally worth the wait! :o

Is it July yet? How about now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now? XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    If only I could travel through time just to watch this. I saw the trailer already, I do have to say its quite mind blowing. I was speechless for about five minutes after I watched it. D:

Years
    If only I could travel through time just to watch this. I saw the trailer already, I do have to say its quite mind blowing. I was speechless for about five minutes after I watched it. D:

Only two months. DX

I really, really hope it lives up to the hype. The final potter film has to go down as the best one of the bunch, or else I'll be hoping for remakes when I'm 50

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I think that people should try to avoid spoiling things. Like that (insert name) dies or whatever else. Because it's the movie coming out and some people haven't read the books. BUT

VVV ONLY READ IF YOU"VE READ THE BOOKS!!!!!! VVV
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Just wondering, am I the only one who is waiting for the second one to come out on DVD so I can buy the first and second part and then watch them at the same time so it could be one whole ongoing movie? :x

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Been raring to watch Part II since leaving the screens after watching Part I. Can't wait. Will definitely live up to its hype!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Just wondering, am I the only one who is waiting for the second one to come out on DVD so I can buy the first and second part and then watch them at the same time so it could be one whole ongoing movie? :x

I wanna see it in the theaters first... buuuuuuut.... That something else I'm excited for.

As it slowly ticks towards July.... I'm trying ot rig the clock to go faster. >.> Not. Working.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well, tbqh, the joy of seeing a movie in the theaters can't be beaten by watching the movie the DVD. You'll feel like you were the first one who watched!

But yeah, when the DVD comes out, I'm going to bet that they'll also release a DVD pack of all the HP movies and character biographies as extras. I'm totally going to buy that, as would many HP addicts, and I really hope that they do it. <3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    This movie could be released in three years time and I still wouldn't be ready for it. The thought of it approaching both excites me and depresses me more than I can say. How do you say goodbye to something that has meant so much to you for so long?

The new trailer for part two was just released, any thoughts? (other than omg I need to see this)

I'm pretty sure the new one is the one I saw at the movies on Friday night. The clip with Mrs. Weasley vs. Bellatrix made me squee with joy and excitement, and the little one-second moment that showed the Weasley family crying over Fred's body was just more than I could bear. This movie is going to be the hardest thing I will ever have to watch.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    https://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3065224217/

Presumeably the final teaser trailer of Harry Potter, ever. And it's jaw dropping. This will be insane.

BGUEGYYGDNHUFUIGEUGUHSFFFFCCCCHHHH!!!!
    Hum? What? Oh I'm sorry. That was my brain exploding into several tiny pieces out of pure awe.

Seriously, this reminded me how close we really are to it now and.... Again, total wave of bittersweet everything... XD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I.... I don't.... I.....

Wow. I just... I can't even think of the words. This is really going to be over, in just over one month. Just one more month and then it's all gone. No more Harry Potter movies, no more Harry Potter books.....

The parts of these trailers that always give me chills is when you see Hermione using magic. Just the power that girl has is overwhelming, her transformation has been such a reward to watch. I squee'd so hard in the Part 1 trailer when she sent that exploding charm over her shoulder as she was running through the woods, and in this one there was a part where she sent a spell that had such force it sent someone through a window or something. It takes my breath away every time.

That beginning bit where it showed their first readthrough just put me over the top. It's lucky I'm typing, because my speech is failing me right now.

Years
    I.... I don't.... I.....

Wow. I just... I can't even think of the words. This is really going to be over, in just over one month. Just one more month and then it's all gone. No more Harry Potter movies, no more Harry Potter books.....

The parts of these trailers that always give me chills is when you see Hermione using magic. Just the power that girl has is overwhelming, her transformation has been such a reward to watch. I squee'd so hard in the Part 1 trailer when she sent that exploding charm over her shoulder as she was running through the woods, and in this one there was a part where she sent a spell that had such force it sent someone through a window or something. It takes my breath away every time.

That beginning bit where it showed their first readthrough just put me over the top. It's lucky I'm typing, because my speech is failing me right now.

The little intro part showing Emma, Daniel and Rupert during a take for the Sorcerer's Stone was surreal. I've been with Harry Potter since the very beginning of the books, since I (and the three of them) were 11 years old. Now I'm 21. It's a testament to how much of a phenomenon Harry Potter is. Truly amazing.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    That was amazing. Man, they're going to end this series so brilliantly. At the beginning of that teaser, all I could think was, "Oh my god."
    I've yet to even see the first part, I'm waiting for them both to be released together on DVD. Which means waiting longer, of course. asjrhlfadsjk
    IT'S GOING TO BE SO GREAT.

Bohemian_Rhapsody

Professional Daydreamer
    Years
    Ah that last teaser trailer gave me goosebumps. That's pretty much my childhood right there. I can't believe it's going to be over in another week or two. I might just cry.
    Childhood bias aside, this movie looks amazing. I recently reread the scene where Harry confronts Voldemort in the forest in the book and seeing it in the trailers being done to the T. I literally spazzed for a good couple of minutes. I don't think I'll have any disappointments with this movie. None that would change my mind about it anyways.

Years
    I got my ticket to the midnight showing a few days ago and just today learned that my theatre is having a screening of part 1 a few hours before midnight. I kinda wish I'd known about that and been able to have back-to-back movies. Oh well. I'll just have to watch it at home.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've been kind of dissatisfied with the Harry Potter film series as a whole; because I was a big fan of the books and the films really didn't match to them in my opinion.

That said, I saw Half-Blood Prince about a year after it was released and was really surprised at how much the films had changed. I watched Deathly Hallows Part I a few weeks ago, and yet again I was just so surprised; but instead of thinking it's quite quite good like I thought of Half-Blood Prince, I thought this one was great. The scene at the beginning where they escape from Privet Drive just blew me away, and from that point onwards there wasn't a single boring moment for me.

I'm definitely seeing Part II at the cinema with my brother (he loves Harry Potter). In the past two years only two films have interested me enough for me to want to see them at the cinema; Black Swan (which I couldn't see because my friend sucks) and now this. I have really high expectations, but I'm sure they'll deliver so I'm really excited!

Years
    I've been kind of dissatisfied with the Harry Potter film series as a whole; because I was a big fan of the books and the films really didn't match to them in my opinion.

That said, I saw Half-Blood Prince about a year after it was released and was really surprised at how much the films had changed. I watched Deathly Hallows Part I a few weeks ago, and yet again I was just so surprised; but instead of thinking it's quite quite good like I thought of Half-Blood Prince, I thought this one was great. The scene at the beginning where they escape from Privet Drive just blew me away, and from that point onwards there wasn't a single boring moment for me.

I'm definitely seeing Part II at the cinema with my brother (he loves Harry Potter). In the past two years only two films have interested me enough for me to want to see them at the cinema; Black Swan (which I couldn't see because my friend sucks) and now this. I have really high expectations, but I'm sure they'll deliver so I'm really excited!

I was a little bored by the Order of the Phoenix, to be honest. Yes, it's a bit of the set-up novel for bigger things to come, but I felt that not enough things happened to warrant the death of a major character. Half Blood prince is a great film/movie becuase it sends out that dark and brooding vibe of the things to come. I'm in the same boat - I loved the first installment of the Deathly Hallows and bought it on DVD the first chance I got, and I'll be at the midnight premiere come the 15th. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

10 Days to go!

Back