• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter:Bloodlust [PG-17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (Rated for Violence)
    ?There?s something moving out there?? A first year girl says timidly as she looks out the window of her dormitory.
    ?There?s a rumour of a curse on an old family that disappeared years ago.? Another says.
    ?What was it??
    ?They?d become werewolfs. Permenetly. They?d never revert back to human form, no matter what.?

There?s something?and it?s killing. Students of all ages, mudblood, pureblood, intermediate, anything it can get it?s hands on. Centuars, Unicorns, and Spiders, nothing is safe around hogwarts or hogsmead, or the dark forest. Could the transfer student from Durmstrang be the cause? Or the transfer student from Beauxbatons? Whatever the cause, it needs to be stopped. But nobody knows what it is, and nobody has proof of what?s killing. Everything is a suspect. Everything, and Everyone. The pumpkin juice you drink in the morning and afternoons in the great hall could be poisoned, or the food you eat could be toxic. Nothing is safe. Yet the new headmaster, Kilione, refuses to close the school. As you and your friend decide to discover just what exactly happens to those students, you form the MQ, Mysterious Questions, and you try your best to answer them?in secret. If Kilione even gets a whiff that MQ exists, he?ll be ready to send you packing in a heartbeat. You?re not ready to leave. Not yet. Not until you find out what?s happening to these students. And why sometimes?all that?s left is a pile of sparkling clean bones. And you do discover just what?s happening. After examining a few dead bodies, you discover exactly what you?re looking for. The culprit of these murders, and?It?s a werewolf. But after you study the bites, you realize, it?s not just one. It?s an entire family. That needs to feed each member at least one human per full moon. As each month passes you study the amount of students disappearing. 5 per month. Kilione is about to be kicked off post. But there?s nothing anyone can do about werewolf?s they don?t know about. The minister is overloaded with work, and has no time to bother with ?petty? schooling issues. Is Professor Kilione hiding the death?s from the minister? Why is he obsessed with keeping his job as headmaster? You ask these questions, then shake them out of your head. Right now, you need to think about your fellow classmate?s safety. So. What are you going to do to stop a pack of werewolf?s? Could these werewolf?s be the old cursed family? You decide it?s your job to unravel this mystery. 15 students have disappeared/died. Are you going to let the number rise?

Rules
    -------
    -I?ll allow animagus?s, but they have to be actual. If you?re a dragon animagus, your not exactly going to be transforming in the middle of the grounds much are you?
    AND, your not going to go around saying ?Oh, yeah, I?m an unregistered animagus, just to let you know?, to people you don?t really know.
    -Don?t bash the way other people do things. Say it nicely, or PM me about it.
    -If you can?t post more than four line?s worth of Rping, try your best, and if you simply can?t, then just say so.
    -You CAN control another character, but to the bare minimum. And I mean BARE minimum.
    -If you have a problem with the RP, then, don?t say ?I don?t like this RP. I?m leaving?. We don?t need to know you don?t like the RP. Just say your leaving, and leave if you have a huge, unsolvable problem.

Sign-Up Form
    ===========
    Name:
    Year:
    House:
    Wand: (Optional)
    Abilities: (Optional, such as Animagus Specify if unregistered, or registered)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Other:
    RP Sample:

Mine
    Name:Clara Liu
    Year:4th
    House:Ravenclaw
    Wand:Willow, Unicorn hair, 12 inches
    Abilities: Registered Black Fox Animagus
    Appearance:

Personality:Calm, Logical, Tactical, Quiet
    Other:Clara comes from a ?pureblood? family, or, at least as pureblood as you can get these days. Her mother loves any kind of gossip, so of course she knows all about the murders and disappearances. To make things worse, her father is now just as loaded as the minister, so he won?t listen, and pull Clara out of hogwarts, like so many other parents have. But that?s okay with her. She?s going to stick around until she graduates. Now that she?s stuck in the death trap that is hogwarts, she constantly teaches herself defense and assault spells, but has no idea how she?ll use them against werewolfs. And she has no idea how Professor Kilione can keep a school open after three month?s worth of disppearances.

(My first try at an RP Plot. S'okay if you tell me it sucks.)

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Name: Dynesti Ikikara
    Year:6th
    House:Griffindor
    Wand: Cherry Oak,Dragon's heartstring,13 1/2 inches

Abilities: Unregistered animegus ( it's a secret =P) He is actually a creature that I have created myself but I am not sure if you would allow it. He's called a Lunaris, a mythological creature that has been written about for years but never seen.(( In other words if I am permitted to use his actual creature instead of animegus, I will describe him when he appears in his true form. He is faaaar from a perfect creature though, if you are concerned about god moding, and infact one of his main weaknesses is that if someone sees his true form that has not been told of his "problem" nor is related to him, he becomes bonded to that person. -sniggles-)) Also he is usually affected by the phases of the moon much like a werewolf but without the transforming thing.

Appearance: A tall, well built young man who has wild black hair and sharp features.His eyes are a deep crimson that can be mistaken for brown easily, which helps cover up his true form. He never lets anyone see him without his shirt off because of the large black tattoo on his chest. https://ivy.ephemerality.net/gallery/Yukiru Sugisaki/Feder/017.jpg

Personality: Quiet, reserved, often cold and cruel. Dyne pushes people away in favor of solitude. This often makes him appear heartless, but in reality he is a rather kind young man. He just can not allow himself to open up to people due to his identity and past. Occasionally he slips up and helps others.

Other:He is basically the Sirius Black of the future, meaning that he has many "fan girls" that despite his cold nature, try to gain his favor. Though he has no interest in any of them, they seem to think that they have full reign over who speaks to him or even who is allowed to look at him. Dyne often disappears from the school, normally at night and goes missing for days at a time. Many think that this is because he is secretly working with the professors at trying to solve the murder cases. But, that is all speculation. Many rumors are often spread about him and his mysterious ways, but whether they are true or not is known only to him. (( If one of the transfer student positions is open that would be awesome if he could be one to add to the whole effect of him being a complete mystery to people. If not that's fine))

Dyne was rather irritated at being placed within Griffindor house, wanting to be in Slytherin due to his experiance with the dark arts.

RP Sample:

Soft giggling sounded in the silence of the large library as a tall young man stretched up to remove a large book from a high shelf. A rather annoyed expression flitted across his face momentarily, the young man glancing hesitantly over at a group of "studying" females as his fingers closed on the binding of the book. They gasped and hid their faces in the mounds of books that covered the table they were sitting at when his crimson eyes landed on them. He felt the tinge of a faint blush creep over his cheeks when he realized that his white collar shirt had risen from it's place to reveil part of his pale abdomen. With a soft sigh he lowered his arm, the book now in hand, and adjusted his shirt. The black Hogwart's school robe that he wore about his broad shoulders fanned out around his lean figure when he turned on his heels and strode back towards his table.

Out of habit he ran a hand through his wild black hair that only seemed to make it stand out even more. The thick locks appeared to have a mind of it's own, going where it wished in a disarrayed mess. He didn't mind though, in fact he liked it's random length. Why was he cursed with this plague of females and even a few males that seemed utterly obsessed with him? They had no clue about him whatsoever, and no matter how cold he was to them, they still wanted to follow him everywhere. Whatever. Let them rot for all he cared. He sat silently at the small round table that he had been studying at, pushing aside one of the many open books he had to make room for the one he had just retrieved. His weary eyes focused on the curvy text as he flipped through the pages to a section titled: The Lunaris, myth? or fact?

A dark smirk graced his lips as he began reading, mentally chastising the one who had wrote this bull. What a crock. But, it was for his mythological Creatures class. They had been assigned to write a report on a creature that was considered a myth or legend. So naturally he chose one that held a particular interest to him.

" Um...g-gomen ne, Dynesti-sama, but, c-could I, um..." A timid voice sounded behind him. Without moving he glanced up through his thick bangs at a young girl who appeared to be a second year student. She was a mousey little thing, and he could taste the nervousness that poured from her like a horrible aftertaste in the back of his mouth. They were all so pathetically afraid of him.

" What do you want?" He asked emotionlessly, returning his eyes to his reading.

" U-um, the book Fantastical Creatures by Milred Winthrope? C-could I please use it? I'll return it as soon as I am-

" Yeah, fine, just take it and get lost." He interupted, handing her another book from his growing stack. She blushed in embaressment, reaching to take the book from his hand. Unfortunately the poor girl was trembling so badly that it slipped through her fingers and fell to the floor at her feet.

" Ar-rigato Dynesti-Sama!" She stammered, turning even redder if that were at all possible as she scrambled to pick up the book. The young girl stood quickly, whirling away only to run straight into a young Slytherin male. He watched her fall to the floor with a sneer, laughing in amusement.

" Filthy little mud blood! Can't you do anything right?" The boy asked, other people nearby joining in on his laughter. The young girl felt herself tear up, feeling so ashamed that this had to happen in front of Dynesti-sama.

" Oy...why don't you go and find yourself a nice hole to slither back to, pansy... you seem to get such a thrill out of tormenting innocent girls, I wonder...Would you like to try your hand at me?" Came a deep and cold voice from above. Her eyes flew up to where Dynesti stood over her, watching the Slytherin with a hawk like glare. The girl felt her heart kick into overdrive as she found herself rooted to the floor. The room seemed to have gone completely quiet, everyone watching the exchange.

" I, uh...um...h-have to go..." The shocked SLytherin boy yelped, backing away from the older male. Dynesti turned his gaze to the young girl at his feet, bending down to pick up the book. He held out a hand to her silently. Hesitantly, she took his hand, the young man helping her to her feet. Dynesti handed her the book and without another word returned to his seat. The second year blushed crimson, feeling her heart skip. Had Dynesti-sama really stood up for me?

(( eh heh gomen ne ^^;; I kinda got carried away with this one...))

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (S'okay, but your appearance link leads only to aethereality's gallery homepage, and no specific picture. Your accepted, and we can start. People can just insert themselves as the RP progresses, because so far, I'm thinkin not too many people are gonna join. And yes, you can be a transfer student, I forgot to mention that both positions are open. I'm guessing you'll be Durmstrang, so I'll check that off. I forgot to mention that I'm the transfer from beauxbatons, but someone else can be another transfer.)

I looked through my pile of books as I sat in a desk in front of the librarian.
    She sighed, long nails clicking in rhythm as I sorted them out.
    "Sorry..." I mumbled, grabbing the ones I had read already and shoving them onto her desk.
    She picked up the books gingerly, as though showing me the 'proper' way to treat the books.
    "Thanks!" I muttered breathlessly as I picked up the remaining books.
    "Remember you have to return those by this friday, and come organized next time." She reminded me in an irritated voice.
    "Right.." I mumbled, disliking her already.
    I headed toward the aisle I knew too well.
    Having read almost every astrology book in the beauxbatons library over the course of four years, I picked out the very last one I had never read, though it was hogwarts copy.
    "Now all that leaves is potions..." I murmured, skimming through the table of contents.
    I closed the book and sat down at one of the desks, carefully tucking my skirt underneath me, and making sure I wasn't in an awkward position.
    Straightening my back like Madam' Cummings had insisted when I went to Beauxbatons I opened the book 'daintily' as she instructed.
    I was determined not to lose my beauxbaton's grace in the dirty castle that was hogwarts, even though it was nice that it wasn't as cold here in winter as it was in Beauxbatons, what with the ice sculptures.
    I sighed and began to read the first page, ready to snap at anyone who bothered me.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • (( how odd...hmm...well anyway, here is his pic I just have to upload it then. He's a pretty Dark-sama XD))

Dynesti let out a frustrated groan when the sound of giggling interrupted his studying once AGAIN. The young man picked up the collection of books he had been trying to work through and made his way towards the front desk. After checking out the books, he cast a wary glance over his shoulder at the group the had begun to rise from their seats. He NEVER had to deal with these sorts of problems at Durmstrang. No he didn't really like the place, but at least he didn't have to deal with THIS! The boy had transferred a few months ago, mostly because of his "condition". He had had a few minor problems at his previous school and had to relocate to help cover up his identity. Hopefully the same thing wouldn't happen here.

Dynesti made his way towards the door, his hawk like eyes sweeping the room silently. His eyes lingered momentarily on someone who seemed very much out of place, a girl. She looked very proper, almost too proper in his opinion. He had half a mind to poke her to see if she was capeble of movement. The young man racked his memory for a clue as to who she was, drawing almost a blank. She was that other transfer student, he assumed. Yes, that would make sense. Dyne glanced behind him as he felt the hair on the back of his neck rise. There they were again, pretending to be observing something near a large book case. They were like bloody vultures! He rolled his eyes, and shoved his free hand in his pockets, his unkept shirt and undone tie only adding to his disshevled appearance.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I felt my brow furrow as an unusual amount of insane giggling came from my left.
    Glancing up irritatingly, I noticed a group of girls hanging over the edge of a bookshelf staring at-
    The other transfer student.
    I sighed, and flipped the page.
    As another round of fresh giggles came I cringed.
    How unladylike!
    Giggling like a mad person in public!
    I bit my lip and tried to keep my calm demeanor, and proper poise.
    Girls like that weren't girls who went on to big things.

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Name: Ryu Hotumu

Year:5th

House:Ravenclaw

Wand:Rosewood, Dragon Heartstring, 11 inches.

Abilities:A registered falcon Animagus..

Appearance:

Personality: Quiet, Sort of a loner...Very intelectual...Shy..Kind of a bad temper...

Other:Born into a pureblood wizarding family, and his family if very proud of their decendents, but Ryu doesn't gloat about being pureblood or have anything bad to say about non-purebloods...He try's to stay out of things happening around hogwarts like the rumors about killings and such, but he thinks he may get into it if it will effect the standing of his stay at hogwarts, seeing as he doesn't much like being at home and he loves hogwarts 100% more then his home, and would even get into anything to stay there....

RP Sample:Ryu being his natural stand alone kind of a guy self is walking towards the great hall for morning breakfast...He hurrys down the entrance hall steps and heads towards the huge doors to the great hall, as he goes to open them, they shove open and knock him down...Out steps 3 slytherin students snickering at him falling to the ground...Ryu then hurrys up to his feet, as he stands up all of his books fall to the ground as his bag broke..The slytherins then started to laugh even harder..Ryu couldn't take the ignorance any longer, seeing as he is a little ill tempered he quickly pulled his wand from his waist pocket and points his wand at one of them and shouts "Stupefy!" A red beam of light shoots from his wand and hits one of the slytherin students, then he falls to the ground in an unconsious state....He then notices one of the other slytherins pulling his wand out and quickly points his wand at them at shouts "Expelliarmus!" And then the student's wand flys out of his hand and he flys backward a few feet..After taking on these two Ryu wasn't quick enough to notice the third slytherin to unleash his 'Stupefy' spell on him...So he falls unconcious....Then Ryu awakes in the hospital wing 2 hours later...Finding that he has 2 weeks of detention for starting a fight...

Last edited:

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • Name: Jack Raider
    Year: 7th
    House: Slytherin (Hey, we need an antagonist...)
    Wand: Oak, Pheonix Feather 12"
    Abilities: Werewolf (Not one of the mentioned, he has wolfbane.) Rare type of ancient magic (Firaga, a burst of fire, and Blizzaga, a burst of ice.) Also, he is talented with swords and using them to deflect magic.
    Appearance:

Personality: Cocky, somewhat sadistic, and always working towards his goal (But what is it?)
    But what is that goal?
    Other: Despite his personality, he somehow has attracted a following. Also, he obtained the scar on his head in a manner similar to how that over-famous Potter obtained his...
    (As a character note, I want this guy to become redeemed by the end.)
    RP Sample:
    So.... That novice Ravenclaw wanted a fight? Maybe he should go to his hospital bed and strangle the life out of him right then and there.
    No, that'd be too easy.
    Instead, he would find out the nature of the kid's detention, if it was unsafe, Raider would fight him there, if not, then Raider could corner him in the hallways, or set aside a time after hours.
    It wasn't really important in the long run, Raider's Stupefy had knocked the kid out cold.
    It was a good shot.
    Now, however, it was of importance that he head to the library, it was possible for him to get some reading done before class.
    Maybe he could find out more about her....?
    But he might run into that Dynesti kid... He didn't like him.
    Maybe he could fight him?
    Not in the library though, there was too much to be lost, and the Dynesti kid would prove more of a challenge then other victoms had.
    It would have to be after-hours.
    He could live with that.

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Name: Patrick "Pyro" Hedges

Year: 7th

House: Gryffindor

Wand: Dragon-heartstring, Holly, 13 inches

Abilities: Unusually gifted with the Incendio spell. He can use it without speaking the incantation and can control the blue-bell flames with his wand after being fired. Is also a skilled Nunchaku-wielder, he wields a pair of nunchaku whose hilts were made from Unicorn horn

Appearance:

Personality: Like his incendio skills would imply, hes hotheaded himself. He's lazy to some extent but always ready to fight if insulted.

Other: His proclaimed rival happens to be Jack Raider, and the two have been in constant competition ever since their first year at Hogwarts. Pat is a Muggle-born, but with his unnatural Incendio skill you'd swear he was pureblood. He owns an Invisibility Cloak that he bought at Diagon Alley in his 3rd year.

RP Sample: (from Missing Number)
    Cinnabar Island

The waves brushed gently against the beach sand on Cinnabar Beach while children frolicked on the shores and adults sunbathed. The sun was gently shining upon the beach as ships carrying tourists and cargo docked further south. The chirps of wingulls resting upon the pier formed an oceanic symphony with the sound of incoming tide and incoherent voices of people talking. Beached tentacools found up and down the beach were being examined by curious children. A wailord occaisonally breached the surface and sprayed a jet of water from its blowhole. Krabbys dug out of their burrows in the sand and fled for the water with obnoxious children tailing it. A mantine swam under the pier while tourists on the pier watched with awe.

A Blastoise came into view, heading towards the beach. As the Blastoise came closer, a person could be seen atop the mighty turtle's shell. The Blastoise came ahsore and the trainer, a male with black hair wearing a red T-Shirt and blue jeans, stepped off of the Blastoise's shell and said, "We're here, thanks for the lift Gam." The Blastoise grunted and nodded to its trainer. The trainer recalled the Blastoise and started walking towards the pokemon center.

He walked through the automatic doors and grabbed a tray. He placed his 6 pokeballs on the tray and gave it to the local Nurse Joy. He sat on a couch and waited for his pokemon to be healed. The trainer was thinking to himself, Good, now I can get my sixth Kanto badge. Gam is a capable water pokemon. He should be able to take out Blaine's fire pokemon easily. I won't even need Boom...

A chansey walked out from behind the nurse's counter, carrying the tray that held the trainer's pokeballs. The Chansey smiled and said, "Channn-sey!" The trainer took the tray and thanked the Nurse.

The trainer walked out of the pokemon center and hiked North to Cinnabar Island Gym. He reached a crimson red domed building with fire emblazoned on the walls. If this isn't the place, nowhere is. The trainer walked in through the doors and gazed upon a gym-floor held over a pool of magma by four chains staioned at each corner.

The trainer called out, "Is anyone there?" A bald man wearing sunglasses stepped out from a door att the other side of the lava suspended stadium. The man said, "Hello, my name is Blaine. I lead this gym. I guess your here for a match." The trainer said, "Yes, my name is Pat. Lets do this." Blaine smiled and said, "I've got a tight schedule today, how about one-on-one?" Pat said, "Fine."

Pat walked down onto the gym floor and faced Blaine on the other side. Blaine said, "Lets get this over with, go Ninetales." Blaine tossed a pokeball and his trusty ninetales appeared. It flickered its nine tales and snarled at Pat. Pat grabbed a pokeball from his bag and said, "Lets put this fire out, Gam, lets go." Pat threw Gam's pokeball and the Blastoise appeared and roared at the Ninetales.

Pat yelled, "Gam, water gun!" Blastoise aimed one of its water cannons at Ninetales and shot a steady stream of water...but the ninetales bounded away and struck Gam in the skull with tackle. Gam didn't flinch, Blastoise skulls are extremely thick and hard. Gam ran at Ninetales and swung a fist at it. Ninetales again bounded out of the way and tried to bite Gam's other arm. Gam wasted no oppurtunity and grabbed Ninetales with his free arm.

He was about to slam Ninetales onto the ground, but suddenly both of the pokemon froze and looked around. Gam dropped Ninetales and both of the pokemon ran toward the door of the gym. Pat and Blaine both recalled their pokemon.

Pat walked outside and saw a huge flock of Wingfull flying toward Pallet Town. Krabbys were scuttling about the island, heading for the north shore. Beaches tentacools were trying desperately to get back into the ocean. Pokemon all over the island were going crazy.

The western beach on Cinnabar Island was no longer a peaceful strip of paradise. The tide was bubbling fiercely and the water was turning a dar red color. Large groups of what looked like clouds rose to the surface. The clouds were a mix of tan, purple, and scarlet colors. The clouds floated above the water and flew towards the shore. One of the clouds swooped down and grabbed an unlucking tentacool. The cloud opened a hole in itself and gulped down the tentacool. More and more clouds were surfacing and heading towards the shore. Pat said, "Oh god."

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Etneri: Accepted, but you'll have to pick between morphmagus, or animagus. Can't have both. Might want to work on spelling mistakes too. 'feet' not 'feat'. But they're minor, not too big a deal.

Grey Fox: Very true. Antagonist we need! lol. You'll need too have your wand 'inches'. Accepted.

GodofPH: Wow, nice RP sample! You also forgot you inches on your wand, but otherwise it's a good sign up. Accepted.

I'm assuming that your RP sample is your first post Grey Wolf and Etneri.

IC: As a particularly loud burst of giggles came, I grit my teeth, and slammed the book shut.
    "SHHHHH!" The librarian scolded, not being so quiet herself.
    I sighed, and carried the book over to her to check out.
    "You need to be quiet in a library." She said, hating me already.
    "Right." I mumbled, hating her just as well.
    I hurried out of the library, trying to keep myself poised, with much difficulty.
    The heavy book didn't help at all!
    I almost dropped the book on the way out of the library and caught it, though...
    "Oof!" I squeaked.
    I glanced up and saw a 7th year Slytherin.
    "Sorry!" I muttered, and hurried to the staircase leading to the astronomy tower.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • OOC: K, gave him a wand... Thought it was good....

IC:
    The young Ravenclaw tried to get past him as fast as she could, with a mutter of: "sorry."
    Jack knew that kid, she was Clara Liu. Preppy.
    There seemed to be a lot of preppy kids in Ravenclaw.
    But he had bigger issues now, he needed to find her, the one who they had forbidden writing of.
    They had almost forbidden the writing of. almost.
    Jack had corned the potions teacher, and pressured him into giving Jack permission to look in the restricted section, by doing this, he knew he could find her.
    He would keep looking.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I scurried up the steps to the astronomy tower, and sighed when I reached the quiet haven.
    "Let's see..." I said trying to open the door with a 1'' by 1'' book in my arms, which was at least 3 inches thick.
    Now you know why I saved this book for last.
    I peered around the empty room as I finally got the old wooden door open.
    "Good." I said to myself as I sat down in a chair, not bothering for posture anymore.
    "I hate well populated places." I mumbled, slumping and opening the large book again.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • OOC: If this post completley negates where you are going, please tell me, and ignore it. But... I think the chance is worth it.

IC:
    Jack searched, more focused now, he knew what he wanted and it was..... Gone?!
    He looked around, suddenly, his memory flared up, he saw Clara... And she had it. Great.
    Now he needed to track some preppy kid.
    Ravenclaw would pay. Later.
    Now, he speedwalked down the hallways, looking for Clara's silver hair, he caught a glimpse of it, and headed in that direction, he saw her divulge from the crowd.
    Good, this will be easy.
    She climbed the astrology tower. Jack trailed, just out of sight, but not out of earshot. He stopped at the end of the stair-well, and waited until he heard the door click.
    Then he headed towards the room, waited a few minutes, and slowly opened the door, she was still reading. He stood in the doorway, figuring she must have heard him, with all of the paranioa about werewolves going around.
    Aye.... Werewolves.....
    But he couldn't think about that now, he had to find her.
    Clara finally looked up.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I quickly straightened, but instead decided to stand up.
    "I said I was sorry!" I said angrily, flipping the book shut "You don't need to tail me!"
    I took out my wand and slid the chair in with it and decided instead of carrying the ridiculously LARGE book I'd levitate it back to the common room where the slytherin couldn't get at me.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Name: Jasper Chadly
    Year: 5th
    House: Slytherin
    Wand: Pheonix Feather, Oak, 14 inches.
    Abilities: Unregistered Animagus: Dragon: It is a very small breed of dragon, only standing a mere 5' 10". The Dragon form may be black or red, depending upon mood. The wingspan of his animagus form is 15 feet.
    Appearance:His Appearance
    Personality:He is out-going, and is willing to try anything once. Nothing is too hard, or too far away for him to reach. He'll fight 'till the bitter end to achive what he wants, and no one will stand in his way. He believes that teachers are just like the average person, they are someone who needs to be trampled to reach where you're trying to go, or to become who you're trying to be.
    Other: He is pureblood, and his family is not a family that believes in following the laws or rules. They have known him to be an animagus since he was a young child, and never felt the need to tell the Ministry about his gift.
    RP Sample:

Jasper stepped out from behind the tree. His blood red eyes showed bright in the dark night. He stretched his wings out, and a shiver of pleasure flew down his spine. It felt so good to be able to be a dragon again. He missed the sensation of the wings sprouting from his back every day as they used to when he was young. His family accepted his gift, even loved it. They cherished their little boy because he was special, and because he was different. He loved them loving him, so he would change often.

He hadn't been able to change into a dragon in nearly a year, it was too risky. If he was caught in this form, he would be expelled from Hogwarts, and he would be heavily persicuted by the Ministry of Magic. Being an unregistered animagus was a major offence.

He took another step out form behind the tree, spining his head 360 degrees, and looking for any heat. In his dragon form he can see heat as well as light. His eyes can see just as easily in the dark as in day, because he can pick up heat waves. He didn;t see anything except the emense heat flowing from Hogwarts, and the heat which was the fireplace in the groundkeepers cabin. No one lived there anymore, but the fire was kept going at all times.

He then got a runnning start, ran out into the open, and the rose into the sky. His wings flapped gently, and he rose higher and higher. It was pure ecstacy. The feeling felt so right, and it felt so pure. It was then, he remembered why he missed flying so much, nothing in this world, magic or not, was better than the feeling of flight.

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Pyro lazily sat back on his post, a tree branch at the edge of the Forbidden Forest. His Advanced Care of Magical Creatures class would start after his free period, but it wasn't as if he cared. He was twirling his wand aimlessly, a circle of fire in the path of the wand. Pyro dug in the pocket of his scarlett Gryffindor robe and pulled out a bag of homemade sweets, various cakes and cookies he had stolen from a First-year.

He happily munched on the cakes, frosting all over his face, until he heard a young voice at the bottom of the tree.

"Hey mister, gimme back my treats! My mommy made those for me!"

Pyro looked down at the victimized first year below, kid looked like his Birthday had been taken away. Pyro said nothing, he simply pointed his wand at the First year and shot a plume of flames down.

The Bluebell-Flames lit the kid's hair on fire, and being a First-year, didn't know the proper incantation for extinguishing fire. Pyro's victim ran away crying, trying to extinguish his hair.

Pyro chuckled, "Heh, First Years..."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:JJDR accepted. just provide a link, because your image doesn't work right, or fix the image.

I'm going to wait for Grey Fox, since there's really nothing I can do right now.

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    OOC: Yes, i guess that'll be my first post..

After a long night of detention Ryu decided to head back to the common room..
    He had homework for Charms and History of Magic to do...
    He walked through the quiet halls during the night hoping no one would see him, because he thinks that it is after curfew...
    A few long momments later, he arrived at the Common Room, once inside he decided to go and pop a squat next to an armchair next to the fire, he then dumped all his books onto the floor, then decided to go for doing Charms first and grabbed 'The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 5' as well as a book not assaigned to the students call 'A Compendium of Common Curses and their Counter-Actions'...
    He then pulled out his wand and practiced various spells...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Name: Natrissica Blackwing (Call her Natrissica and she'll kill you. Normally goes by Trisha.)
    Year: 5
    House: Hufflepuff
    Wand: Pheonix feather, birch, 11 inches
    Abilities: I wouldn't call this an ability, but she's a vampire.
    Appearance:

Personality: The 'bad ***' girl. She's willing to try anything once, or twice if it doesn't kill her. Extremely outgoing and competitive, Trisha is the psychotic nutcase who everyone tries to copy. She's great at taking charge, and doesn't normally follow the rules. Trisha is the kind of girl who is everyone's friend, but she doesn't let others get too close to her. She's a rebel, and she's proud. But, she does have a softer, more compassionate side. She just doesn't let anyone see it.
    Other: Trisha has just been turned into a vampire, so she sometimes acts a bit... well.... Strange.
    RP Sample:

Dude... How'd I get here? A small Trapinch wandered around a tree, looking up at it. The tree was enormous, and towered over her. She was in an unfamiliar land, somewhere she had never been before. Ooh, I'm at, uh, whadothey call 'em...? Oh yeah, forest!! I'm in a forest!! HA! Shows them!! Suddenly realisation struck the little Trapinch; she was lost.

She remembered how she got into this mess. It was all Zee's fault... "Betcha can't make it to the Green Lands, Terra!" He said in a taunting voice, flying about her. The stupid Vibra was the same age as her and still managed to evolve! "You're so good at everything else, so let's see if you can do this!!" More Trapinch and Vibra gathered around Terra and Zee.

"Fine," Terra said, tossing her head. "I'll do it." She began walking. It had been midday when she began her journey, and all the Pokemon followed her, until they reached The Ebd. Terra stepped onto the harder earth, passing over the red sands of The End. "Arn't you coming?" She asked mockingly, stopping to look at them. They stayed where they stood or hovered.

It was now late at night, and here Terra was, lost in the Green Lands. How could she have been so naive?! "Ugh! I'll never find my way back!!" She said hopelessly, sitting down. Suddenly, a voice could be heard in the distance.

"Hey, Eve! Where are you headed?"

The little Trapinch raised her head. She walked toward the noise to find an Eevee and a Houndour. Terra had never seen either of these, only heard of them. She stayed in the shadows, watching them. I hope they don't attack me! I have no energy left...

Last edited:

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • Raider looked at Clara.
    "I need that book... My destiny lies within it's pages."
    "Cool off, I checked it out already, you can get it when I'm-"
    "No! You don't understand! I NEED that book!" He said, rasing his hand.
    Clara held her wand firm, she doubted she could take on an insane 7th-year Slytherin, but she would be dammed if she gave-in without a fight.
    "FIRAGA!" He yelled, he could've though it, and taken her out, but that wasn't her intention; he only wanted to scare her.
    The blast of fire missed her head by mere inches.
    "Please, I don't want to hurt you, but it's of the upmost urgency, HAND ME THE BOOK."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I walked the halls, roaming where I pleased. No one told me what to do. Even most teachers didn't say a word to me, even if they knew I was up to no good. I had a rep, and it wasn't all that great, but at least it kept me out of ****. No one messed with me, and unless I was agrivated, my kept myself out of other people's ****. This gave me peace, somehthing that was good to have most of the time. When school hours were over though, I raised hell, I made havoc, and stied thigns up, and the peace was broken, it was the only way to have fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back