• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Club!!!!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    ash_misty4ever said:
    I too like the "love triangle" But I'm an H&H fan more than an H&H&R fan! The only thing I like about the "triangle" is that they go back and forth, wanting to be with Hermione.

Harry was the only one who liked Hermione at the beginning, Ron made fun of her!

Oh dear.... raving H/Hr fans on the run... :paranoid: *Runs*

Sigh...how to i get you H/Hr supporters to understand that it won't happen?
    I mean its right in front of your eyes... J.K Rowling said plainly out loud at a huge interview that Harry and Hermione had a completely mutual relationship.

If you don't belive me yet, read this evidence page -
    https://www.ronandhermione.org/wnl/index.php?x=couple/quotesjkr.php

And here, this was Chris Columbus, the old Director of the two first HP films being interviewed -

"It is foreshadowing, yeah. I just love the idea that the two of them, that there's an impending crush. And it's such a real thing for kids at that age. For instance, I asked Emma to hug Dan, and she said, 'No way,' and that was the day she was the most nervous being on the set. She was like, 'I am not going to hug him, no I'm not.' And I said, 'You've been petrified, this is one of your best friends, if not your best friend, you have to hug him,' I said, 'but you won't hug Ron, because that's where the tension is." - Chris Columbus (on being asked at TLC if the handshake between Hr/R was foreshadow of romance)

I'm sorry H/hr fans, but its honestly not going to happen. Even Dan, Rupert and Emma who play Harry Ron and Hermione have agreed that Ron and Hermione are going to get together in the end.

If you want even more proof click here to watch the actual interview -
    https://www.sugarquill.net/goodshiprh/goodshipclip.mov

And reffering to your post Ash_misty4ever, you have to realise that Ron and Herm have a relationship simular to that of Ash and Misty. Its simple, its a Hate=Love relationship. Misty was pretty harsh on Ash when they first met, and continued it for quite awhile. Making fun of the person you have feelings for is a way of hiding it. They won't admit it, so their feelings come out in the oppisite way.

Anyhoo, i guess i can't stop you supporting what you want ^^;
    Just a lil rant from a R/Hr shipper, sorry for going on like that.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Ron and Hermione= Yes.
    Well, I mean, in the thrid movie- You saw it, didn't you? There was a bit of obvious R/Hr fluff in it. ^^

I also like the supposed love triangles between the three... But, I support RonxHermione more.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    ;_; What?
    Okay, okay, to tell the truth, I can't decide between the couples...
    Ron and Hermione look cute together, as do Harry and-
    What? I'm just saying...
    [Cries, and hides]
    Eh, sorry, didn't mean to offend you...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    ... >.> Okay ... anyway. So how do you people think the HP series might end?

^_^;;; I made this theory up in January: According to Dumbledore, he said that Harry Potter was the one and only to defeat Voldemort. So, Harry goes up in some battle ground late in book seven. Harry and Voldemort become the eye of attention as Harry dodges, Voldemort attacks, and Harry jumps up and uses a spell. But one thing is, I don't know if Voldemort would use "wandless magic" or not. If not, then he would use another source. The other source, however, might break up and kill Harry and Voldemort in the proccess of exploding. Everyone looks and they see nothing but ... dead bodies. Then things go all like what happened in Harry's past. When his mom came up and protected him from Voldemort. Love saved Harry. Love of the ghosts, his friends, family. o_O;
    The End.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    That's sad! :(
    Then Harry and Hermione can't get married...
    I noticed a mistake in HP! In book 3, it said that Cedric was in 5th grade, then in book 4, he is in 7th!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Sure you can join Gyaradical & SPon11! Welcome to this awesome Club ;)

Batesy said:
    I noticed a mistake in HP! In book 3, it said that Cedric was in 5th grade, then in book 4, he is in 7th!

Wow... o.o; I never even noticed that Batesy! *sweatdrops* I'll have to check myself. Thats quite a big mistake isn't it? Cedric suddenly skipped two years :P

Oh! And i forgot, on the subject of shipping... i also support Harry x Ginny (Or in the short version H/G) Now Batesy will be sure to kill me :p *Runs*
    J.K Rowling has also hinted towards them getting together in the end.
    I remeber reading something about a interview - it when like this, if i remember:

Fan: Do you think Harry will ever notice poor rejected Ginny?
    J.K: You'll see.....*There's a pause*

Okay, so its not the best proof but it still has some meaning ^~

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    You know what? Someone said that I could be the next J.K. Rowling! I actually believe them...I read a good couple of biographies on her and she's almost exactly like me...she even wore glasses! The only difference in us is that she lives in Britain and her name isn't Haley...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Oh, i'd love to be such a good Author as J.K ^////^
    She's gifted ;)

So! *Stops my Minute Owl, Silver from flying round my head* Anybody got a topic?
    I'm really in a HP mood!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    Oh, i'd love to be such a good Author as J.K ^////^
    She's gifted ;)

So! *Stops my Minute Owl, Silver from flying round my head* Anybody got a topic?
    I'm really in a HP mood!

W O W, I didn't even know there was a Harry Potter fan club here, could I join?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    ScArLetSkye said:
    Ron and Hermione= Yes.
    Well, I mean, in the thrid movie- You saw it, didn't you? There was a bit of obvious R/Hr fluff in it. ^^

I also like the supposed love triangles between the three... But, I support RonxHermione more.

I'd have to agree that there was a lot of R?Hr stuff in movie three, but there was a lot going H/Hr too! (When they went back in time, etc.) I think the director was trying to please both classes of shippers myself.

(And thanks to you all who complimented my earlier post about the shippings. :))

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Lt. Surge said:

W O W, I didn't even know there was a Harry Potter fan club here, could I join?

*Opens magical Door to Lt. Surge* Course you can join Lt.! Welcome! ;)

Oh, i have a topic guys =D Well, i was wondering on peoples thoughts of Poa. I saw it the second day of its release (Couldn't get tickets for the first day x.x) and i have to admit, i was pretty dissapointed with it ;_;
    ***** Warning Poa Spoilers Ahead *****

Okay, so i can't complain too much, but what are your thoughts? What bit were you most upset about not being included? The Hogwarts Quidditch Cup match, the story behind the Marauders Map not being included, ect.
    I'd love to see what you guys thought of it. I'll rant later ;)

Oh, i filled out the survey on poa at Mugglenet - https://www.mugglenet.com/poathoughts.php

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    I liked it where Hermanie slaps Malfoy

lolz

Yeah, The quiditch match would have been good,

Back