• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Club!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Not really. Hermione keeps a cool head when things goes rough in books 2, 3 ,4, 5 but in book one she was all crazy with reading and sometimes she would go starkers when Harry and Ron broke the rules ... o.O; Read, read , read. Well until Ron and Harry made friends with her that is. x_x

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Skye said:
    Yeah...I wasn't very fond of Harry's attitude in the fifth book. To be honest, he was quite annoying and whiny. Though I suppose he IS and adolescent now, and that's how they are...nothing is ever fair enough, etc. With guardians like the Dursleys, I can see how he ges so mad, but at Hogwarts? I am afraid my favorite will always be Hermione. She seems to always keep a cool head about things.

*Hops back into thread feeling Ashamed* Ack! I'm not posting in this thread enough! ;)

You got a good point there Skye. Oh yes, Harry certainly turned very Angsty in Book 5. I have to say i didn't particualy like his attitude myself, but you have to ask yourself how would it feel to be in Harry's position. If that was my life, i certainly would not be happy, i mean i think Harry's put on a very brave face and he trys to be happy as much as he can. The darkest and most feared wizard killing your parents and then wanting to kill you, knowing that he's stalking you, having to go live with people like the Dursleys (who basicly abused him) seeing Cedric die in front of his eyes the year before. Having those horrible visions (When Mr Weasely got bitten by the Snake ect.) The embarrasing and awkward relationship he had with Cho. How would all of that feel?

I think there were alot of reasons Harry was so hot tempered and depressed in ootp - Teenage angst, yes i know how it feels, and like i said before J.K had to show it somehow. Thats why Harry ended up having his first kiss that year with Cho i suppose, you know, he's growing up. Umbridge and Dumbledore being taken out of the School, anybody would feel depressed with Umbridge being your Head teacher, Hogwarts was a Home and santcuary for Harry and after Umbridge was in charge he had nowhere to turn to.

Anyhoo i've ranted enough ;D

So, i was just wondering if anybody fancies a Shippy HP topic? Yes? No?
    Well, i bet none of you guys know, but i'm a huge Ron and Hermione shipper. I am convinced they'll get together in the end, and i wondered if any of you have noticed the hints between them in the Books.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    XP Shippings, eh? I ship ... Hermione x Draco. [Love-hate relationships. o.O] @_@ But I support Ginny x Harry and Hermione x Ron as well. :p I ship TOO much

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
    i dont think that Hermione x Draco will work as that is too much hate

I also dont think harry will go with ginny they dont match

But *waves flag* Go Hermione and Ron shipping the are so cute and its SO obious

Do you think Hermione and Ron shipping is Wandshipping it cant be potter shipping can it?

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Phoenix Boy said:
    i dont think that Hermione x Draco will work as that is too much hate

I also dont think harry will go with ginny they dont match

But *waves flag* Go Hermione and Ron shipping the are so cute and its SO obious

Do you think Hermione and Ron shipping is Wandshipping it cant be potter shipping can it?
    NOOO!!!!!!!!! Not Hermione and Ron! :( :( :(
    Harry and Hermione! :) :) :)

And Ron can just die alone! :) :) :)

Everyone wins!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Personally, I support Ron x Hermione. Harry will always be a good friend to Hermione, and vice versa, but I think they are too close as friends to be "together." There is also more chemistry between Ron and Hermione, though I suppose if I were in her position, I would have a hard time choosing between the two! (I'll take Harry if Hermione doesn't want him!! ;))

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Skye said:
    Personally, I support Ron x Hermione. Harry will always be a good friend to Hermione, and vice versa, but I think they are too close as friends to be "together." There is also more chemistry between Ron and Hermione, though I suppose if I were in her position, I would have a hard time choosing between the two! (I'll take Harry if Hermione doesn't want him!! ;))

Very good post there Skye, some good points! ;)

*lol* I know what you mean, i'd have a very hard time choosing between Ron and Harry ;p They are both gorgeous in their different ways.

No!! Leave Ron to die? You evil boi!! XP

And Batesy, i'm afraid the fate of Herm and Ron is not up to you, its in J.K's hands *Evil grin* :cheeky: And i'm sorry to say that it is very obvious that the two will get together in the end. J.K has hinted towards it herself, and there are plenty of hints in the Books. I mean, no one can deny that Ron does not have a crush on Hermione. IMO, Harry and Hermione are great Friends, but their relationship is very mutual and there's no sexual tension involved.

Heres some R/Hr evidence -

J.K Rowling interview proof -

Q: Is it just me, or was something going on between Ron and Hermione during the last half of Goblet of Fire?

A: "Yes, something's "going on," but Ron doesn't realize it yet. Typical boy." -- J.K. Rowling's response to a fan question

"Harry and Hermione are very platonic friends. But I won't answer for anyone else, nudge, nudge, wink, wink." - J.K Rowling (National Press Club Luncheon, October 1999)
    -------------------------

Interview with Katie Couric, June 21st, 2003

JKR: and he, yes, he does have certain adolescent, umm, rites of passage happen to him.

KC: And he's snogging with Hermione?

JKR: Hermione and Harry? Do you think so?

KC: No, I'm kidding.

JKR: Ron and Hermione *smiles and nods*, I would say, have... there's more... tension there.

-----------------------------

Q: Does Hermione like Ron as more than a friend?

A: The answer to that is in Goblet of Fire! -- J.K. Rowling's response to a fan's question during a BBC chat

---------------------

Q: In this movie we've seen the kids develop from the first film, can you tell us about the relationship between Harry, Ron, and Hermione and how that is developing film by film?

JKR: Well I think it is developing in the films as it does in the books, which is to say that they are, they're much stronger together than apart. They're much more aware, in the second film, of their particular strengths. So they're more effective, the children are able to do more complex things, for example the Polyjuice Potion. And also Chris in the second film has kind of foreshadowed what I don't do until the fourth book, which is that you get hints of certain feelings between the three of them, that belong to a sort of slightly more mature person.
    --------------

These are all from https://www.ronandhermione.org/wnl/

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hermione's mine and Harry's!!!!!
    *Kills Ron*
    She's a loony! (J/K)

It will happen... Unless...
    *Gets an idea*
    I'll write an alternate ending! MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ah well, you can write book seven, seeing as harry's gonna die in book 6
    (it's a rumor i'm trying to spread, it would be cool don't you think?)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    XD; Too bad I ignore rumours. But I think HxG will work as "History repeats itself". o_O; Anyway. WONDERFUL POST ON RxH, Skye. O_o;

~~ o_o; Asher

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    rsgh5 said:
    ah well, you can write book seven, seeing as harry's gonna die in book 6
    (it's a rumor i'm trying to spread, it would be cool don't you think?)
    It would not!
    I would be ever so p***** and I would just go over to England and kill J.K!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Down, Batesy. XD; Don't go crazy. Anyway, I know (At least I think I do) know how HP and Big V. are gonna go down. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    O_o; You need to ask to join now? ^_^;;; Anyway, anyone with an interest in Harry Potter books and movies can join. No matter their like for it is small or big, they can join.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    H&H all the way! Oh I do hope that JK will have Harry be with Hermione. I'm guessing there will be more romance in the 6th book because Cho left Harry. And, the books aren't like the movies so, There's a chance H&H will hook up!

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    ash_misty4ever said:
    H&H all the way! Oh I do hope that JK will have Harry be with Hermione. I'm guessing there will be more romance in the 6th book because Cho left Harry. And, the books aren't like the movies so, There's a chance H&H will hook up!
    YAY!!!!
    Harry and Hermione right?

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    I guess I'm a bit different from you guys. I kinda like HPxHGxRW. I just think it's so cute that two people fights for someone's affection (I'm crazy, I know). Or even 'Mione and Draco, I also like love-hate relationships.

Again, I know...I'm crazy!

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    I too like the "love triangle" But I'm an H&H fan more than an H&H&R fan! The only thing I like about the "triangle" is that they go back and forth, wanting to be with Hermione.

Harry was the only one who liked Hermione at the beginning, Ron made fun of her!

Back