• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has any one actually beaten a kecleon?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • I never visit a shop unless I have a Trawl Orb and I'm near the stairs. I use the orb to grab all the items (which triggers the angry Keckleon), quickly gather the items up and get up the stairs before they come. Although one usually seems to be planted like one space outside the room you used the Trawl Orb in, so you have to gather up those items and leave fast - the Kecleon are never far behind.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I tried it once. I was maybe in my 40s? They ain't so tough, though, I never did kill them. They never killed me though either.

Except that one time I found a Monster house and a dozen Kecleons were in it. I call foul play. D;

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Oh! Kecleon Monster House, that's horrible.

Tried out a new tactic, Agility and then Trawl Orb. Significantly Higher Chance of Success.
    Wondertomb. Failed.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Lol no.

After three Sky Uppercuts from a Lv. 91 Blaziken couldn't bring ONE down (it done like 100 HP Damage ?) I got sent to the Wonder World until my brother helped me. :P

Don't mess with Kecleon ! Or he'll mess with your exploring...

wesker7

SHOK Leader
    Years
  • Definitely no. It's impossible to return something, not to mention that even with cheats, (ARDS) it still doesn't work.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
  • I haven't tried to defeat one before - when I want to steal things, I bring a trawl orb and several spurn orbs/warp seeds, then use Agility to max. When I'm by the stairs I use the trawl orb, then by the (likely) chance a Kecleon comes before I have the chance to grab everything, I send them away.

This doesn't always work though - one time it kept getting warped into the next room over and came back way too quickly -.-

.Hoenn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Shedinja walks into a wall with max belly

I killed a swarm of them, BUT NONE JOINED ME! I KILLED A MILLION!

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • In mystery dungeon blue I could have had one, It asked to join my team and I accidentally hit no... I still haven't gotten another one to ask.

Last edited:

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
  • I once thought that I could kill it by hurling iron thorns at it repeatedly and it wouldnt get all crazy and hunt me down.........I was wrong.......
    also I did kill one in EOT but 1st I recruited kyogre from botemless sea and made it my leader went to mystifying forest theres a shop there that sells tons of evo items used a trawl orb by the stairs held A+B and waited for 2 secs and he was in front of me used sheer cold IT HITS!!!!!! HAHA TAKE THAT KECKLEON!

Years
  • No... I didnt... I tried on PMD 3, but I failed, there were too many. ONLY BECAUSE, I thought he had a fire stone, which was a normal throw stone...

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    My strategy (in PMD2&3 at least) is to bring a Pure Seed. Pick up everything, then use the Pure Seed to warp to the stairs. The other option is to spam Foe-Hold & Petrify orbs. I don't care HOW strong you are, those things freeze you in place :D

Ankoku Flare

Artsy Dragon
    Years
  • As for myself I've yet to attempt that.

I've had a friend who actually recruited one of those critters in Sky. He said it was absolutely EBIL! It took him hours of slaughtering those things.

Back