• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has any one actually beaten a kecleon?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    I have once tried it. I had items that stalls, and the Pokemon I used was lv. 100.
    I managed to defeat one of them, but more comes, and gets annoying. I have to admit, it isn't that easy.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years

• I can imagine stealing from them, then running into a monster house :O
    That happened to me once. Needless to say, I didn't make it out alive. D:

I've beaten one before in PMD Red. I can't remember if another one got me, or if I got to the next floor unharmed. I have stolen from one before, and I used Escape Orb. xD

Years
  • I got my team jacked high on gummis...full of oran berries, and about 8 Reviver Seeds.
    I lost the rest of my team, and was running and forgot...they come in bunches...ohh yeaahhhh......

So, I tried to use a sleep seed on the one, and it didn't work.

Short story: I got owned.

Fusionx

Capable Hacker
    Years
  • me and my friend had a battle. hes kelecon [lvl 50] vs my blessy [lvl 65]

dont know how. but double team really had her confused... >.<

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years

• That happened to me once. Needless to say, I didn't make it out alive. D:

I've beaten one before in PMD Red. I can't remember if another one got me, or if I got to the next floor unharmed. I have stolen from one before, and I used Escape Orb. xD
    I tried that :O
    but it said you cant escape and then.....it all went white..BECAUSE I SR'D

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
  • I killed one by spamming a Lv.100 Articuno's Blizzard while in a wall using the mobile scarf and having about 5 Huge Apples.
    It worked.
    Sadly, I could not recruit it because my cousin "accidentally" sold my Friend Bow.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    The Worst Was, i was off the price by 1 poke and it killed everything, i even abondoned my team and ran away but then..BAM, it warps and hits me with scratch -.-, Heck if i didnt need the stuff id walk straight past them, i once got attacked by a wild pokemon while shopping xD
    Happens to me too.

Only the broken-ness of Porygon-Z can destroy Keckleon. After full Nasty Plot charge, Hyper Beam becomes fatal at level 80, and Discharge becomes fatal at level 100. Those Kecleons hit like a truck though, so make sure you have Oran berries, regardless of level!
    and lots of reviver seeds!

Also in some games, you put down items to sell, try to walk off but ur partner picks it up. egh.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I do remember beating a Kecleon in Blue Rescue Team, but I didn't get it. In my old Explorers of Sky playthrough, I stole from a Kecleon in Shimmer Hill for kicks. I managed to beat one (with a combination of my Lucario's Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere and Swampert's Mud Bomb and Muddy Water), but I got mauled by the Kecleon that were summoned as reinforcements as I was making my way towards the stairs (I got to them before I went to the shop).

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • i tried to steal and beat a few kecleon coming at me but when i found the stair room, it was a monster house! so i got pwned by those weak pokes and those kecleons.

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
  • My level 70 team beats them pretty easily. It's good to have some sleep seeds/x-eye seeds with you when fighting Kecleons, haha! I've succeeded from stealing in their stalls a couple of times.

I play MD2: EOD Btw

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I was at lvl100 when I first beat a Kecleon. It got me on low health then I finished it off with flail.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Level 100 team of Mewtwo, Charizard and Electabuzz = Win
    But even before I got the Mewtwo, the Kecleons were too much, D=

Back