• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has any one actually beaten a kecleon?

Dahlia411

That Crazy Video Gamer Girl
Years
  • When you walk into one of those stores with them in them, take something ans run out, and don't have enough of money, they're extremely strong, I don't even remember beating one!

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • Once, when I was a lv 100 Venusuar by myself on PMD 1. It was extreme, and reached the stairs after killing three of them. (I had no clue what I was doing).

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I have never defeated those phenomenal pokemon. Seriously the stats on those things are out-of-this-world! I tried once before to defeat one, not to recruit, just to defeat. I recall using jusy my Darkrai I made it attack from in a wall so they couldn't attack me, but I easily lost my hunger even after eating several BIG apples! Plus my PP ran out really quickly actually; quite faster than normal. :\
    When I died I was like nooo so close! I was certain I was going to get my revenge on those things.. D:

Blackpaw Stormfeather

Hatsuharu's Sister ♥
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Once, in my time file.. this happened yesterday while our power was out.

I used a trawl orb, killed one, and flew to the staircase! xD

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • I stole a Reviver Seed.
    It got mad.
    THREE DEATHS LATER..
    15 HP Left.
    I KILLED IT!YAY!Now to steal some apples...
    TWO MORE KECLEON APPEARED!
    :O
    So in the end,I lost all my Cash.And I had A level 70 Venusaur and Level 65 Pikachu.
    Moral:Kecleons are Epic win.A level 1 could beat a Level 50.

pokeman rawr

>NoOB<
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i have

I have once with cheats and once without cheats.

When i beat him without cheats it was just lucky....
    And with cheats it was realy easy.

But i run from him alot.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Yeahh those pesky Kecleon. I have defeated about a dozen in Dungeon Blue, although I had to get out of that chaotic floor because my Defense was low (I don't remember how that happened, but Ancientpower started to take away a huge chunk of health.. Level 100).

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • They may be uberpowered but they can be beaten easily if you have the right team =)
    I was Lucario lv.100 and was probably in Southeastern Archipelago, stole some items (they were valuable so why not xD) and I had to beat at least 10 Kecleons O_o" That was kinda... crazy xD

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I once killed 23 Kecleons in explorers of darkness without dying. :p
    Then I woke up. :(

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i managed to kill one ^^

my venasuar and blastiose did and energy ball + hydro pump combo until it died.

They steal there gummi supply and eat them,
    they shouldnt be making a profit from eating their wares >.>

Back