• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anybody caught Feebas in any game?

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
Years
  • I managed to find, catch, and evolve Feebas in Pokemon Emerald (Ruby?), then trade the Milotic over to Diamond where he safely sits in my PC box.
    But I never did find the patience to search for Feebas in Diamond itself, no.

Pokedigi7

Zapdos Trainer
    Years
  • I have Feebas in Diamond and Emerald. It was tricky in Emerald, though once it appeared, more and more kept coming in that same area, so I decided to catch six of them. XD

YOU CAUGHT SIX:t349::t349:! That's AMAZING. I never even Seen one in the game except in battles of course.

Years
  • I caught a Feebas in my Ruby game. It took me quite a while to find it because it was in the middle of Route 119. I started from one end of Route 119 with my super rod and fished 5 times per tile. I think in total it took me about 3-4 hours that I distributed over a few days. I just made sure that I never changed my trendy phrase and moved tile by tile from one end of the route to the other end. It got pretty boring and frustrating after a while. The good thing is that the tile does not change in R/S/E so that when you encounter one, you just have to remember the tile location and keep fishing at that tile as long as you do not change your trendy phrase. Once I caught my Feebas, I bred a lot of them, so now I have a mini Feebas farm on my Diamond game after I pal parked the Feebas and let it spend some time in the day care with Ditto.

Now it shouldn't be that hard to get a Feebas because there's GTS and forums that help set up Wi-fi trades. Searching for Feebas can be very frustrating. If you look at it as a fun challenge, it isn't that bad, but it can be pretty time-consuming if you aren't lucky. Wasting time and frustration over a measly Feebas isn't worth it. If you want a Feebas, the quick way is GTS and the Wi-fi trade section of this forum. It'll probably be quicker and less stressful.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think back in RSE I glanced at the requirements for finding Feebas, immediately went "eff that" and decided not to bother with my Pokedex.

Wifi is a godsend--now I've got a modest Feebas just because someone on LJ had too many of them. :') No effort, great results.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    i have one in platinum and diamond i went to mount cornet it took like 10 minutes with a good rod^^

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Yeah, I caught Feebas in ruby and emerald. Ruby took me something like two and a half hours I think. Emerald was a bit shorter at one and a half. I only got milotic in emerald though because I messed up my berries in ruby T_T. It does take patience, but it's really not that bad. The guide on serebii recommended five casts of the rod per tile, but in emerald I only did one because I realized that the Feebas encounter rate is actually pretty high on their tiles. I probably passed a couple of tiles with this strategy but I found one towards the end of the route.

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    The first time I saw a Feebas, I was storming the route and disregarded the nasty little fish as something I could catch later. At the time I had no idea how difficult they were to find. I thought they appeared in the whole river. But alas, I had to fish each tile from north to south until I finally found a hotspot near the very end of the river. xD

/moron

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    I once caught a Febass in emerald and it took 2 hours! It is definetly not worth it even though it evolves into milotic.

Back