• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone else cried during the 1st Pokemon movie? :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2013
    I cried at it when I was a kid every time i saw it. The only times i have ever cried because of a movie or TV show has been when watching pokemon.

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
    Years
  • I cried the first time I saw it, I was about 12 than, I would probably still cry just need to watch it again :P been awhile. . . anyone cried during the "Pikachu's Goodbye" epi? I still can't keep from crying even when I know what is going to happen. . .

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • I feel like I'm the only person who's cried during the part where the real Pokemon are fighting the clones and/or when Ash got turned to stone and all the Pokemon started crying. ._.
    Tears of life, *sigh* yes I did cry. So much epic that I did cry, and then when he was saved with the powers of tears, my heart stoped in pure epic.

-Okami

StyxFTW

Be reckless
    Years
  • I cried too when I was eight. But now I find it funny when Pikachu and his clone start slapping the crap out of each other X[ But Idk it's funnier in fast motion

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I cried when I first watched it. Now... I will probably just get sad. I am really sensitive..

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The title should be "DID anyone else CRY during the 1st Pokemon movie?" :P...

...No. Real men don't cry. But yeah it was sort of sentimental. When I watched the movie in later years I thought "Can't bang a rock, can you, Misty?".

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Ya. I cried too. It is my favorite pokemon movie ever. I probably would tear up now,but I dont know. But when Pikachu cries liek the episode when Ash was goign to let pikachu go or when pikachu lost his memory. Yes I still cry and Im a guy and im 16. Crying is not a sign of being immature. Crying is a good thing. If people don't at least fill somethingunles sthey don't care for pokemon then they have a messed up heart. Crying is good regardless of what over.

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I was already in my teens when the first movie came out.

Oddly, it wasn't the Pokemon crying over Ash that touched me as much as the rawness and reasoning behind Mewtwo's anger that touched me.

Mewtwo's sentience and ability to communicate with humans made him a more sympathetic character and closer to being 'human' rather than 'Pokemon'.

Back