• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone told you that you're beautiful/handsome?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... The title is basically, kinda making up for those that haven't been told that. But yeah, if you have, when was the last time someone told you that?

I'm pretty sure I have but I can't remember exactly when :[

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have been told I am handsome plenty of times, I never believe them though.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    The one that sticks out the most was last year when I got told I was beautiful by a drunk person. D: She kept stroking my hair and calling me a princess- it was very uncomfortable.

Most recently would probably be either my mum or a random person in the street- by that I mean someone who knows who I am (because they 'knew' me as a kid), but I have no clue who they are until I'm told. I think I got called cute the other week though. o_o;

Due to my issues, I disbelieve anyone who calls me attractive. XD Low self-esteem ftw!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    hmm Yeah usually by my school friends, Cousins and in laws but nah i never believe them =] i am just simple and normal! not fashionista..

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    All the time. But I think it's people just saying out of pity from how ugly I am, lawl. :[

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've been called both enough times that I've taken it to be true.
    It's not relevant to my endeavours to remember who last told me.

Vie

Years
    Yes to that. I people actually tell me that quite often, but there are also enough that tell me how ugly I am, so I don't really believe both. Healthy middle.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I recently got told I have pretty eyes~
    I don't see it myself but ..

If people always compliment me they're like:
    YOUR EYES ARE SOOOOO BLUE!
    Such pretty eyes..
    You have nice eyes.

Change the record, find something else to say, kthnx.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    My mommy does :)
    XDDDD

But really not in a while. Then again i haven't had a wee Sweetie Pie in a while!
    Handsome is more of an old person word. I've been told i'm hot and stuff by girls that i've gone out with or that i've spent the night with or whatever but i'm pretty sure my friends don't think i am xD
    If this makes sense to you... Well you are one of the few that understand me!! xP

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Yes, but very, very infrequently. However, back in high school my girlfriend told me that I was the hot topic amongst the females, and that the reason I didn't hear it was because they found me intimidating.

Remember, these were the days when I was carrying a laser. Not a laser pointer, a full-powered laser. Good times...

People constantly tell me that they love my hair.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yes. Mainly by the boy who's trying to get back out with me. I really hope that soon enough he learns that it's not going to work. >:|

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    My mom

I guess so...Apparently people on PC think I'm hot. I'm not too receptive to those kinds of comments since I still think I'm rather average looking =/

Ayselipera

so there ya go.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Um, I get told I'm hot/cute/sexy a fair amount of times. Last time I was called that? I got called hot twice yesterday.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I sporadically get told I'm cute by random people, usually at the mall or other such public places. Half the time I have to do a double-take and make sure the compliment was in my direction as said people must need to get glasses in order to think I'm attractive. ._.

Apparently I would be cute if I had shorter hair... or so I've been told.

Back