• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone told you that you're beautiful/handsome?

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    The ony people who ever tell me I'm pretty are from friends or family, which leads me to believe their answer is a biased one. No one outside of family or friends has ever said anything alike, and heck, I think I'm not pretty at all.
    In short, I am flattered, but I disagree with them completely if they ever say so. That's the way a low self-esteemed, pessimistic, no self confidence in herself kid thinks.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I get told it a fair bit by friends/family. A couple of things have happened recently which have probably affected how I accept these comments - before now I've always dismissed them, but there's a particular person who I'm very inclined to listen to, as long as it happens vice versa - but usually I don't agree with them.
    I do think you have to be blind to think it, but that's my opinion. XD;

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I suppose I get told it often. I usually brush away the comments though, unless it's from someone really close to me. And there's a certain person who I can't brush away anything from, so I'm inclined to listen to them <3

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Only 1 person who is outside of my family, and as such isn't as biased, and who is the person that I care about the most. I often feel negative about myself, and insult how I look as well, calling myself ugly, so yeah. 1 person.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    I've had a few people tell me that. Whether I believe them or not has to do with who the person is. But as for myself, I really only feel pretty if I put some makeup on. x__o

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Today I was complimented about twelve times by some girls. XD; They just kept saying I was so handsome. It was embarrassing. They said I should be on MTV. I dunno if that counts as a compliment though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've never found anyone my own age calling me, or anyone around me, for that matter, handsome directly. Usually it's "cute" or "sexy" or something along those lines. In that case, yes, I've been called cute before.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    ive had a couple of guys tell me im pretty, and all my girlfriemds say i have really nice hair

the only person ive had other then my family thats called me beutiful was my previous boyfriend. sigh i miss that kind of relationship.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Aside from my family some of my sisters friends have called me cute, and some of my teachers have called me handsome, but I shrug it off every time they say that. :/

Always nice to get the compliments from them, though.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    All the time. I get both actually.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yes by my parents. Girls never think I am hot, but cute. Apparently I am like a human teddy bear? Oh well, either way I wont do them.

Back