• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has it been forever? XD

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I really don't know where to begin. I haven't been here in nearly a year's time, and I have no clue what's going on anymore. I used to go by rickyp2004 when I first joined, but as you can see, I go by Star Crossed Dreamer now.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Welcome back to Pc Star Crossed Dreamer. ^-^ *Throws confetti*

Its nice having older members come back here. =)

You might of known me. @_@ *Shrugs*

But I do know that you seem really friendly. <3

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Why thank you Maya. I do think I know you from somewhere before, but I'm not sure. Do you know someone named Maria?

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Either one. There was someone else who used the same username as you, and that was her name.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • welcome back!~ ^^
    you should refresh your memory by reading the rules and FAQ,
    and also you can PM me for a friend ^^
    if you didnt know, just ssome news, claire aint here.
    so anyweh, i hope that you like it here (again) XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Maya, ONE post per newbie/welcome thread, thanks. ^_^;;

Welcome back to PC! ^_______^ I don't know you, but meh. x3; Please refresh your memory on the rules and the FAQ, as well! +gives rewelcoming muffins+

~Ky Ky

---

EDIT: I'm a hypocrite o_o I didn't read the first post properly. Anywayz, I do know you o_O So... hi.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone. It's good to be back.^^

And I'm a bit surprised you didn't know it was me at first Kylie-chan. XD

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Hey welcome back to Pokecommunity:)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey welcome back
    to PC have fun here n post alot

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Ricky! Ricky! Ricky! Ricky! Ricky!

I know when you joined before I didint know you personaly and you joined a month before me, it's been forever since you posted here and recaping on the FAQ would be a good idea ^_^ I'm glad to know you now though and it's going to be alot of fun to get to know how you are among a big forum seting, good luck finding all your friends, I noticed when I joined here after leaving PWC that the only ones I truly knew was Claire and Picham, but before I knew it I found Thomas,torchic, then I found Liz, and I found even new buddies like Nicole, Tony and Ken =D Then I met their friends like Blaze,Florin,Faith and a few others as they lead me to newer friends like dark quil and Crystal claire ^_^!

It's a whole new beginning and though finding old friends will be hard the new friends may never leave you, and even if that happends I hope you know I'll never leave you side no matter what the act is, even if it may be againced many's expectations on the past basis of your information on the forum.^^ Learning more about the place would be great, and if you ever neeed help with it I can show you around the areas =D Specialy craft related or poetry and the role play areaXD .

Grudges are just things that happen and I know you where worried about Claire carrying one ^_^ But she has possibly already made that long gone and maybe even forgot what it was about o_o lol. It's possable.

Enjoy the new Pc, and though things have changed the site is still good in it's own ways, Tony may have left and Renji left just resently with Blaze due to their "Revalution" But at best staying with Pc should help it more then leaving in times that are to come, and I hope to know you here for a long time. :adds to friend list:

Btw, I know I've been showing you alot of my artwork in the past months on AIM and talked alot about them at times ^^ your welcome to ask for as many drawings as you want =D It should take about a month though to give full progress reports o_o for I'm ganna make it the best possible. The Request Shack is open for your work ^_^.

Welcome back Ricky :hugs: And enjoy yourself =D.

And for anyone who wants to know o_o. He's a very good friend and if he welcomes you to being one of his, it is of the most honors^^ a very loyal companion and someone who will stick to you as long as possible. (In a way O_O he reminds me of... me XD :shields self: LOLXD just playing but anyway. )

No matter what he's someone who is worthy of being a friend to many people and even presedent if the chance arises and interests him o.o. his judgement is keen and he can be gentle among his observations ^_^.

Last edited:

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone.^^

Thank you for the very nice welcome FNA. Yes, we know each other well now, but I never expected all that. I'm very honored to have you consider me a friend.^^ *hugs back*

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Hi there SCD. Obviously...I wasn't around when you were posting here before, but I always like to see old members come back. I'm sure PC has gone through many changes since you were here last. I hope you hang around and enjoy it!! Hope to talk to you more around the community. And of course...welcome back!! XD

Back