• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TO CLAIRE! I will .. open a first ever non-stop. Request shack!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I promised to give the whole art world the best I could ever since the day I met Claire and due to so much art schooling I havent been abile to do that, but classes are almost over and I'm ganna work my butt off for the whole lot of ya! I will fullfill my promis to Claire, she may not be around anymore but I will try my best to be as good as she was in the best possible way for the art community. So to Start with... Since it's being asked for most of all.. I now open my never close and always updated. FreeNature4Claire Request thred! I have no rules or limits on how many requests you can ask for and I have nothing to ask for in return then your insperation to yourself and pride to know you are all the best darn artists I've ever seen =D!

First off is I will do any pokemon drawing request
    Also open is questionable human requests
    Positive Mythical and non mythical animal requests
    Demestic drawings and requests for your pets
    Forest drawings and landscapes
    Last but not least is drawings of creatures and creations made by yourself and personalized images.

This opens to a wide range of things from game chari's of final fantasy series all the way to animals and things of the real world and modles..

This request thread refs to Gimp Drawings like my avytar, and Kasuku's Raichu. Also banners,avys,backrounds, and other works from my oekaki skills, and finaly works done by hand that can possibly be mailed to you or reformed into a camera drawing.

My promis will still go wether Forest or Cybex leaves as well... I know I rely on people like them now and without strider my determanation would be shot... I will however try to stand on my own and for the first big step is to not be a baby when big orders role in and take it like a true national artist!

No limits to the amount of drawings you can request at once, no limit to how many times after, and no limit even if I'm still working on over 100 ,I will finish all of them and if I can not I will mension it ahead of time.

And this will also NEVER EVER close like my request marathons. I will have the guts the whole way threw to accept what you bring to me ^_^.

*~*~*~*~*~* This is a proud judgment,memerence and insperational request thred in memorie of the best person and artist I ever met.+ dadragonz Claire! *~*~*~*~*

Last edited:
    Years
    o.o You know what FNA, that was spoken like a true artist, seriously ;-; *Glomps*

That?s a whole lot of determination there FNA, but also a whole lot of work, but with an attitude like that, I swear you can do anything! =D

This is the sort of determination expected by artist these days, no matter how terrible the work load or how small of time you get, you have to finish it.

I look at Picasso and his work piece 'Guernica', he was asked to do that in a stupidly small amount of time, and though he didn't get to colour it, he still created a fantastic piece of art...after reading about him, he became a new idol of mine...art wise that it ^_^ Same could be said for you...

...So, good luck to you FNA, and for your first request:

I request that you draw a piece dedicated to Claire, in any form you want...it only seems fair that you dedicate a Piece of art to her ^_^ Let your imagination run wild!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    o_O wow...that was powerful...too bad I have nothing that needs drawn...good luck...

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Could you make me a pinguin shivering? An Iceberg(or icy mountains) in the background, the pinguin standing on ice/snow in forward, maybe add some fog/snowfall effects.

Here is a reference pic for the pinguin:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/DarkPegasus/pingue.png

(as you may see I ain't no great artist but I made the basic outlines and gave you the basic colors/patterns. If you have your own ideas about the colors(for making it more realistic), just keep them close to the given ones).

Thank you very much!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Cool, a request thread! And by FNA!

So, I'll request something!

So, I'll request... let me think... that's it... no... I know! An Altaria wil do the job!

A cool one, flying on the middle of the clouds, with a stormy background! With your style of painting impressed there, your mark! Take the time you want, because... your art is awesome but you take much time doing it!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    o_O I wove Pangies.. lolXD that was randome.

Anyway

Strider:Thanks so much ^^ I guess in a way it does meen the same in this since. But I always promised I would keep in high spirits and not let the bad hurt me. A drawing is in the works and forth of the way compleat for Dragonite *Claire* The thumbnail is a sketch I have planed.

Swizzler: Um o_o No worries, comments are welcome here as well. Thats mainly whats going to keep it a never ending thread at the moment XD. However Thank you very much, I'm sure things will go great. Specialy with Strider, you and other mods/people cheering me up like that ^_^.

Dardenal: As I was saying, I love pangies XD. No problem with that image and I know your work. If anything I'm just opligated to do this for ya and it's not a problem at all to stay in the color context. It may just be lighter or darker depending on the way the light is facing.

Qfred: yup Yup =3 I know requests seemed to have been a bad thred back in the day o_o But last time forest grovyle let me do this in a marathon I'm just wondering if this will last XD Even if it doesint my e-mails FreeNature anyway. =3 You can mail me there if this stops shortly after its creation.

Altaria? Any specialties to that or just create what looks best? =D kinda like making imagenation key?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Freenaturearts said:
    Dardenal: As I was saying, I love pangies XD. No problem with that image and I know your work. If anything I'm just opligated to do this for ya and it's not a problem at all to stay in the color context. It may just be lighter or darker depending on the way the light is facing.

Thank you very much! So you also love pangies? Then I am sure that this will be one of your best pieces yet! ^_^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    All animals are my favorite and when they have something to do with animals of the real world I have no favorites =D However hearing someone els love them soo much as to have a drawing done of one makes me want to do it even more. I guss it's a way of insperation? I'm not sure. But It should come out pretty well with how much I work on birds. Thanks.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    DO A DRAGON!!!
    If you knew I was going to say that, raise your hand. XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Raises hand: Gets bricked*
    LOLXD I saw ya comming when I was commenting on Dardanel, no worries a dragon is in the works and I will post it both for you and the creator of heavens drive at Deviantart.com. ^^ I just need to finish my unicorn tonight cause they have already started judging the enteries and I havent entered anything yet o_o...

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    The Altaria doesn't need any specifications, apart of being an Altaria and being flying! Just to add, it can help, it will be for a card, especifically an Winona's Altaria!

Your Dragonair pic is soooo great, I hope that the Altaria becomes as great or better!

PS: Where is that Totodile I asked you for in your last request thread??

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    The totodile is finished but I cant find a place to mail you the full set o_o yeah.. I couldint choose one pose to I made three of them ^^ Just like with raichu I cant seem to get my g-mail working so I've been trying other ways and so far I guess it's no luck o_o thats why I havent said anything about it inside the board, in a way once the drawing is finished I take it to the personal standerds and mail you the real Zip file, then I delete it from my computer making the requested creation original to the requestie and not to me and my teacher . This helps keep out worry of the copywrite fazes that are going on in other sites, and also protects you from being told you stole my work ^^; Cause once I mail it out in personal context, it's not my work anymore o_o.

I hope the altaria works out too ^^ Specialy since for the contest my unicorn is officialy compleated now.

And I'll try to get each of your chari's done raven ^^ It's been awhile since I tried my hand on pokemon trainers. but do you have any closer images for me to work from?

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    WOW, this seems like a pretty cool idea *thumbs up*
    Lets see now......*thinks for 10hrs, brain hurts*.....well I guess ill request for a pic or 2 to keep this thread running for as long as possible ^^;;
    Could it be possible for u to draw a nice pic of Renamon from Digimon for me, in what ever pose u see fits, if not then u can draw my anthro character, a pic of him can be found in the following link - https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/stbrookes/stbrookez.jpg
    (please note that the logo on his t-shirt is the half life logo, cause wacking things with a crow bar is fun O_O)
    Just one of the request will do for now, if u really want to do both of them then go straight ahead, its just that I dont wanna push u and make u go insane and stuff o.o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Aww, this is so sweet, didi, thank you *huggles* :3
    I'd like to request a mew flying through the sky ^^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Aw claire!:Glomps ubber tightly: I'll make all the sketches tonight, I had so many classes this last week I didint know when I would even get some sleep, I'm so sorry I havent done much ^^; but I'll get started right after this post.

However... The printer was broken for a hour at school this week. So I could sneek this in without getting rated for stuff T_T. enjoy a Happy holloween by DoodleMew and more!

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Hmmm...wow. Good luck with this. This shows real hard work and dedication. I have faith that you can handle it though FNA. :P

So...how about doing an image of Graplore?? It is a FakeMon I made up, and the sprite I made of him is posted below for reference. :D Thanks a lot!!

TO CLAIRE! I will .. open a first ever non-stop. Request shack!

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Freenaturearts said:
    Aw claire!:Glomps ubber tightly: I'll make all the sketches tonight, I had so many classes this last week I didint know when I would even get some sleep, I'm so sorry I havent done much ^^; but I'll get started right after this post.

However... The printer was broken for a hour at school this week. So I could sneek this in without getting rated for stuff T_T. enjoy a Happy holloween by DoodleMew and more!

Now that be one of the cutest things evur :3
    If it was me, I would of fallen off the broom by now o.o

Back