• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has this ever happened to you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i was releasing some of my pokemon... (yh im sad lolz)
    and i was releasing Lucario that i got from GTS... (Riley)
    and it came back!
    and i tried it again and again and again...
    3 times i tried it and it never got released it just came back every time i tried to release it.

So has this ever happened to you?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    ok thnx for that...
    but...
    Has this ever happened to you?
    it had the HM Rock Climb on it.

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    This has happend to me, yes. With my Walrein. I got it from an egg, didn't want it anymore, and now I'm still stuck with it. >__>

Vie

Years
    yes, this happened to me a few times. thats why I gave up on releasing some of em. if they want to stay in the nox forever then its their fault xDD

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    wow i wonder how many more stories ill hear about pokemon staying after trainers were trying to release them...
    how very sad...
    xD....
    keep bibarel's...
    good HM slaves lolz.

romeo

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    its got nothing to do with hms, etc, it only works with a spercific natured pokemon, what nature was it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    the Nature is Careful
    and y is everyone asking about my lucario lolz.
    this thread is saying has it happened to you!
    lolz oh well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    but it could be the same problem for them...
    because wen u trade pokemon they can actually be stronger for some trainers.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yeah, it has happened to me before. It happened with a...Pelipper.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Can you find the Pokemon you released in the game again? I cannot believe I don't know the answer to this question. :|

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Ok, this is what it ACTUALLY IS:

You release a pokemon.
    It comes back.
    It says, "____ missed you!"

This has NOTHING to do with friendship. NOTHING to do with natures.

IF your pokemon has an HM and NO OTHER POKEMON IN YOUR BOX OR PARTY HAS THAT HM LEARNED, the pokemon will come back. And you will not be able to delete the HM from your pokemon,(the move deleter will say that ____ doesn't want to forget it) so just teach it to some other dude and then you can release it.

Can you find the Pokemon you released in the game again? I cannot believe I don't know the answer to this question. :|

No. Once released, it is gone forever. Unless it's UT and not nicknamed and you just happen to run into another pokemon like it in the wild with the same IVs, nature, gender, etc. But the chances of that happening are lower than they are for shiny pokemon encounters.

but it could be the same problem for them...
    because wen u trade pokemon they can actually be stronger for some trainers.

Whenever you fight with a pokemon you received in a trade(IE, with a different ID no.) it will gain a "boosted" level of exp. Any pokemon with your ID no. will get normal exp. Also, pokemon with other ID no.s will disobey you if they get past a certain level if you have not beaten the gyms.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    well i wasn't trying to find out y its happening i just wanted to know if it happened to other people...
    but o well its nice to know the anwser!

Back