• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has this ever happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    This is what happens to me...
    kid: You like pok?mon?
    me: Yeah...
    kid: In 6th grade?
    me: yeah...
    kid: snicker...

I hate that, but it doesn't bother me much. I actually feel proud.

jirachi_pt

Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!
    Years
    exactly. I know, and all of my friends know, I'm a Pokemon/Anime geek, and I'm proud ov it! :D XD LOL
    And ocassionally I still ware Pokemon t-shirts 2 school and when i'm really bored I draw Pokemon. ^_^

Years
    well here is a true
    Kid:*gasps* You still like pokemon.
    I?: What u gonna do about it?
    Kid: Arent you that idiot who walks throught the halls singing japanese songs about
    pokemon?
    I?:Yea, so wat bite me you stupid loozer i have betterm things to do than to talk to u
    Kid: *shakes head then chuckles*
    Kid: *walks away*
    I?: *runs and beats up kid*
    Teacher: *gasp* what happened here?
    I?: *looks innocent* I dont know I was just getting my books
    Teacher: Ketchup and Crepe Paper!? Ketchup and Crepe Paper Day isnt for like a week yet!
    I?: yeah... ketchup and crepe paper... i wuz um... helping setup...
    **IMAKUNI? RUNS OFF**

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    This one time I was at the computer in my school and I wrote that I like pokemon. My friend decided to take a peek and she read it OUT LOUD for everyone to hear. That was pretty embarassing, being that mostly everyone else in my school hates pokemon (hiss!). Except it's cool because alot of the guys in my school play the pokemon games and then I have something to talk to them about! :D

Years
    im between 10 and 20 somewhere...
    i am an only chind... lol
    i HATE POKEMON HATERS
    those idiots should bite me.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    jirachi_pt said:
    exactly. I know, and all of my friends know, I'm a Pokemon/Anime geek, and I'm proud ov it! :D XD LOL
    And ocassionally I still ware Pokemon t-shirts 2 school and when i'm really bored I draw Pokemon. ^_^

Heh, I admire your bravery. Most of my friends also know that I'm into pokemon/anime also, though. When they first found out, they didn't believe it... They think I'm too old for it or something? Bah, whatever... no one's too old for Pokemon. =P

Years
    True that!
    I just simply love Pok?mon! I openly express myself as a Pok?maniac! So what if I'm a little old, I just can't wait to have free time to start drawing comics! I've got plenty of good Ideas already!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    No because frankly I like what I like and if someone has a problem they can kiss my katucas!!!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I dont really talk about pokemon with other friends, because just about everyone over here hates it. (Apart from a few 5 year olds, who dont know a thing about it, but like it anyway)
    I dont mind people seeing me play the game, because the games are still ever so slightly popular around here. One of my friends is totally anti-pokemon, but once he saw i had pokemon sapphire version before it was to be sold in the UK (I get the american import from thatz entertainment) he insisted on playing it. He is probably the only friend that knows I still like pokemon...
    If only pokemon was as popular as it used to be...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Here's what my situation would be:

Kid: You still like Pokemon?
    Kayleigh: Yes.
    Kid: But you're like, 15!
    Kayleigh: What about it? *glares and taps foot on the floor expectantly*
    Kid: I.. well, that's cool. *runs off*

Hah, I can just look at little boys angrily and they'll become nervous. It works with my brother, my cousin, and all of their friends. XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've always been proud to tote my Pok?mon love with me. I used to put Pok?mon stickers and keychains on my GBC to show I liked it, and bought all the Pok?mon Game Boy units. I of course have a lot of clothing too, but most is too small for me now. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    My Friends Like Pokemon But When People Are Mad At Me They Have To Make Fun Of Me (It Does Not Bother Me Just MAkes Me Mad I Dont Cry Just Try To Kill Them)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back