• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has this ever happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm a Pokemon fan and proud of it. ;p In new situations, such as, well, starting high school, I'm always a little cautious of what I reveal about myself. However, within the first few days, I was proudly drawing Pokemon and general anime stuff in my classes. ^_^;; It's actually a pretty interesting way to meet new friends because, if you both like Pokemon, you've got something in common right off the bat. :3 Lol, I've even gotten about 3 different people back into Pokemon. X3

Besides, even when people bother me about liking Pokemon, I just say something along the lines of, "yeah, so?" It always catches them off guard because they think I'll get agitated or something. o.o;; They basically leave after that. XP

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Didn't you meet someone from TPM that way? From drawing? ^_^;; I could have sworn there was a girl who you talked to who said she went to TPM...Hmm. ._.;

TeamRocket

You know, I couldn't care less about what my friends think about it, because it is my lifestyle and I choose that path. Even if they do make fun of it, i am not ashamed. Besides - i can blackmail half of my friends *g*

TeamRocket

Plus if they diss pokemon in my face i will tell them to kiss my Iowa Caucass

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    *me playing the LG ROM*

Kid: Is that pok?mon?
    Me: Yea
    Kid: Haha *shouts* he still likes Pok?mon!*
    Me *lying*: Nah, just the RPG part of it
    Kid: What's RPG?

XD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    People step on your head just because you like pokemon!? I'd hate to be where you're from, Pluslechu. At least I still have ClappySeel...why in the world do people hate pokemon when they never even get into it? The show is sort of retarted, the movies are awesome, the cards are collectables...well, probably the best thing about pokemon is the spirit of it. I just like writing stories, drawing pictures, and writing poems of them. The games are good too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back