• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hats Off!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't wear hats. It makes me feel silly. Besides, why would I wear a hat anyways? I didn't buy a hat for that same reason. xD

Years
  • I have this comfy beanie thing I'll wear in really cold weather (it says it's made of turtle fur though I have my doubts), but otherwise I don't wear hats. I have bad hattitude.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Do you have a special hat that you always wear?
    Yup. XD
    When did you get it?
    Overseas. Some expensive shop. Dont remember.

What does it mean to you?
    A looooootttt XD

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Do you have a special hat that you always wear? Yes, its a white beanie, I think that's what's it called, that gives me 'ears'.

When did you get it? My brother-in-law gave it to me.

What does it mean to you? Its special to me, I love my brother-in-law.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
  • I don't have one particular hat I like the most; I just like hats in general, so I have a bunch and just wear one whenever I feel like it. I definitely like fedoras the best, however, I also have newsboy hats, cute little knit caps, etc.

I like hats~

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Do you have a special hat that you always wear?
    Not always worn but yes. Military sort.
    One reason I wear it is because it is 'right' to do so — only in recent decades have hats ceased to be worn.

When did you get it?
    Just a few years ago.

What does it mean to you?
    Nothing much. Mass-produced, not difficult to replace.

I'd rather like the sort of hat Lucy wears in Elfen Lied, wouldn't want to lose that if I had one.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I am addicted to hats. I don't wear them everyday, but I did wear this teal hat I got for like...two weeks straight once. lol It's good for bad hair days. Sure, it made me look like a weirdo, but I love it. I wore it today actually. idk how to describe it though. Oh, and I LOVE Fedoras. I got two houndstooth Fedoras for Christmas and mmm<3 Love them. I also like wearing sherpas (I have one that looks like the Cheshire Cat) and I have this...weird brown hat that makes me look like a bus driver. Needless to say, I love hats. XD; Even baseball caps. :>

Back