• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunted House -- Ghost Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixAltor

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • I did not mean to assume anything was deserved or not deserved. I was simply offering my experience to the group. Much like you did in your application and bid for co-owner. More over I rescind my application at yours or Jazmine Marie's discretion, pending further review if you so decide.

Thanks for making the social group. I already have a post :D

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Hey, no offense Felix :D It's cool that you want to help out the group :D, but I think I'll let the boss decide.

Years
  • What is your favourite Ghost moment in the anime? Why?
    Hmm, I'd say Haunter for the reasons that FelixAltor said! I've always liked Haunter, so yeah!

Vorteld said:
    Also, we have a social group now!
    Awesome Vorteld!! I'll be sure to join ASAP!

Felix Altor said:
    I did not mean to assume anything was deserved or not deserved. I was simply offering my experience to the group. Much like you did in your application and bid for co-owner. More over I rescind my application at yours or Jazmine Marie's discretion, pending further review if you so decide.
    Members earn promotions by being active in the group, and when they do earn said promotion, members move up one rank at a time. So, you'll just have to wait a bit. But, I was planning on doing promotions soon anyways, so you won't have to wait that long! =]

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • I'm sure I'll find the moment I like most soon. I'm just obsessed with Honchkrow right now.

fo the time being I have to say when Fantina's Drifblim put Pikachu to sleep. The look on Pikachu's face was just so epic! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    What is your favourite Ghost moment in the anime? Why?
    I will agree here with Felix in saying that when Haunter was running around saffron and then made Sabrina laugh. Yup those were some good times and it's even better that at the end it becomes Sabrina's personal jester. lol

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013

Definitely the Ghost of Maiden's Peak, the way the Ghastly was completely unique, and it tricking the others with Venutoise. I only watched the old episodes, and this one stands out to me.

Years

Definitely the Ghost of Maiden's Peak, the way the Ghastly was completely unique, and it tricking the others with Venutoise. I only watched the old episodes, and this one stands out to me.
    Oh yeah!! I totally forgot about this episode! Thanks for reminding me of it! =D

New Topic: Do you believe in the existance of ghosts in the real world?

Thorazine Corazon

Defective Masterball
    Years

No clue, I have to think about it, really... Ghost of Maiden's Peak was the first episode that came to mind though, it was the most interesting ghost at least.

Do you believe in the existence of ghosts in the real world?

I'm a bit of a paranormal fanatic... I think I believe in the existence of poltergeists for sure. Ghosts, I'm not so sure of. It's sort of a religious debate I guess. I think there's enough evidence out there to prove there can be echos of the activity
    of a human's life; the replaying of traumatic events in an area and such. I think there might be self aware spirits as well, whether they be echos, lost souls, beings created from the discharge of emotional energy or whatever other theories there are out there... but I wouldn't say I believe it.

I'd like to believe it, the idea of having an option to stick around after death seems pleasant... but the fact that I want to believe it makes me hesitant to believe it... if that makes any sense? It's a nice dream, but I dunno.

Oh, and everybody... like I said, I have five extra of the Gastly so feel free to request. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't have enough to go around. Three are left unspoken for and orphaned in my boxes, so have at them lest they get antsy and wreak havoc.

Last edited:

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013

I like Ghost Pokemon, but I am a logical type of person, so I do not believe in ghosts. I am one of those "it can almost always be explained by science" people. I do sometimes believe in things unproved by science (for example: God) but I don't want to get into that.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • Username: Poison Pokemon Rule
    Why do you want to join?: I love Ghost types
    How active will you be?: ill be very active
    Partner Pokemon?: Gengar
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Napper (it likes to sleep alot thats why its favourite move is sleep talk because it can talk to me and understand me when its fast asleep)
    Password: Terror

yes ive seen a ghost before and my cousin has seen a ghost aswell so i do believe in ghosts.​

I dont have a favourite moment because i have forgotten all of the original series pokemon episodes cuz i havent watched them in years but if i can remember its called The Ghost of Maiden's Peak (thank you bulbapedia) i did like that episode

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Welcome to the group, PPR! Have some candy corn!

As for the topic.... Yes, I do believe in Ghost. I can tell you af an experience I've had with one, if you like.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • Ill listen to the story

Me: *Falls alseep*

Napper: WAKE UP

Me: Im awake

Napper: Good becuase he is about to tell the story of when he saw me when i transported into the human world.

HELLO IS ANYONE STILL HERE APART FROM ME BECAUSE IM BORED AND LONELY AND NEED SOME SOCIAL TIME.

Last edited:

xxzyyzxx

Board.up.the.housE
    Years
  • Username: xxzyyzxx
    Why do you want to join?: Well for starters I've loved the Ghost type since R/B/Y. Was soo happy when Shadow bal was introduced in G/S/C, I put that on my eevee before evolving into Espeon :p Anyhow my favorite Ghost type Pokes are Gengar, Drifblim, and Giratina [O].
    How active will you be?: As active as I can be. A few hours here and there each night or so :p
    Partner Pokemon?: Haunter.
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?:

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • Ghost-type fanclub form

If it's okay, could I join please?:

Sotto Voce
    I would like to join because.....obviously I am a ghost-pokemon-lover. =D
    I'm pretty sure I would be active; I am online once or twice a day usually.
    Partner pokemon: Dusknoir
    *no nickname*

Thanks! =)

Last edited:

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
  • Username: Sunalli
    Why do you want to join?: I've always had a love for Ghost types, and this would be the perfect club for me!
    How active will you be?: As active as I can, and I get on the computer quite a bit, so pretty active.
    Partner Pokemon?: Ghastly
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Tenma

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Wow... it has most definately been a WHILE~
    This club is in serious need of a revival in which case I want to say it's in need of a new topic. I forget whether or not any member is able to post topics. Hey there Sunalli *waves* I welcome you to the club and hope you enjoy your stay, but you do still have to wait for confirmation.
    May as well answer a topic
    Of course I do. Though I do have a strong passion for the rational and scientifically proven, the paranormal has always stricken me as a very interesting topic. I do believe there is some phenomena that cannot be explained through mortal standards and the idea of entities floating around is cool. Though this also leads me to believe you are always being watched... *shudder*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back