• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunted House V.2 -- The Ghost-type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Wow the club has been rather lively. *grins* How nice. Anyways I like that system of ranking too, I like it alot. So then with that said lets answer some topics:

What are your favorite ghost type Pokemon?
    ROTOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!
    I mean rotom. That little guy is too awesome to not love. I also like the whole gastly evolution chain. They all seem like the typical ghosts, mischievious and jolly (Though timid would be better in the game). The duskull tree is cool too.

What is your ghost type pokemon trainer?
    Agatha. That old lady is one thorn I would not want on my side. I got the shivers whenever she'd come out in the yellow arc. She needs to comeback! Also with the Agatha vs Morty topic it's not a fair fight. Facts are Agatha is hella powerfull she's an elite four for mew's sake! I'm pretty sure that when it comes to a ghost type trainer she's definately at the top.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • *high-fives for Rotom love* Rotom's pretty awesome too.

I have a Timid Haunter in my Diamond game for EV-practicing purposes, and holy wooow I am impressed with this Special Attacking, hellion-fast ghostie on my team. ;3

Now, I'm going to celebrate the fact that this club is active. Hooray~! *throws confetti around*

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Username: Fire Wolf
    Why do you want to join?: I like ghost types, especially Rotom-a and Gengar, and they also give me Terrors
    How active will you be?: Depends
    Partner Pokemon?: Gengar
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Boo

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    How about a new topic? Well here it is anyway.

What is your favorite Rotom Form?
    My favorite is Wash-Rotom, because washing machines are my favorite appliance besides the fridge because food comes out of it I don't know why I just like the shape of them :D

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • What is your favorite Rotom Form?
    THE ORIGINAL, and mower. Although to be honest, I've never been a huge fan of rotoms (not as much as Haunter, anyway), the whole "possessing applicances" shtick is still pretty neat.

... Especially when you are a LAWNMOWER. >:D Bwahahaa.... Besides, lawnmowers are dangerous enough without ghosts in 'em...

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    I think standard Rotom is a rip off of Haunter, anybody agree with me? They have the same basic shape, It's like Haunter decided to ditch the dissembodied hands, go on a diet and become an Electric type... call me crazy, but I swear its true don't pay any attention to my username...

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • ...Ahem...

IT'S A LIE!!

I couldn't help it. Sorry. xD It'd be cool if Rotom had a form pertaining to that toy Robot Charon had. I wonder what signature move it would have...?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Username: Eurydice
    Why do you want to join?: Because ghost types rock.
    How active will you be?: i am hoping to be quite active, depending on the topics.
    Partner Pokemon?: Gastly
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Stefan
    terror

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • What is your favorite Rotom Form?
    Lawnmower.
    Eheheheheheh...it's fun to dismember people with them.

If the toy robot Rotom shot out real lasers (not IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER lasers, mind you), then I'd definitely get one. Dude, why am I reminded of Toy Story. "We toys can see everything, so play nice."

I find it funny that months later after I played Pearl, that I finally realized the Rotom is motor backwards. /kinda slow that way

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    I'm not lying, I swear it's true...

I can't believe I never noticed the rotom's name thing guess I'm even slower than you System!
    A robot Rotom with real lasers would be pretty cool though, Imagine the possibilities...

Charizard used Flamethrower

Rotom-R took 100 damage

Rotom-R Fired his laser
    Its a one hit KO!
    Charizard fainted.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Mmmmm, sorry for my inactivity since I joined guys. Internet issues, ya know?
    Anyways, with that said.

Who is your favorite ghost-type trainer in the games and why are they your favorite?
    I would have to say Morty obviously. He's, in my opinion the most amazing gym leader since he works Ghost pokemon. And if I remember right, isn't he the only male gym leader with Ghost pokemon? But he is my role model :D haha

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2010
    Username:GabeTheLegend
    Why do you want to join?:I love ghost types and giatina ownages all legendaries and i raised my haunter from a Gastly that i received at the old chateau...good times!
    How active will you be?:possibly on 3-2 times a week! 8D
    Partner Pokemon?: My Haunter, i dot like gangar much though!
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Shadow
    Terror

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Username: Hatenko
    Why do you want to join?: No matter what my team is, I always find a ghost somewhere in my arsenal.
    How active will you be?: Active enough, i come on nearly every day.
    Partner Pokemon?: Tough choice. I'd want to say Dusknoir, but i'm afraid she's only for battles. the one i say is my partner is Drifblim. He may just be my Fly-er, but he still has lots of personality.
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: None

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
  • Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've last visited. Sorry 'bout that... I've scanned over the posts made in my absence and updated the first page... You should check it out!

...Although, I didn't make that many changes. I added a section for fan-fiction and, from this day forward, the ranking system is in effect. So, sorry, no more than two topics a day can be posted (guess I better add that last part to the first page).

...................... I can't remember the other things I added. |D Oh, and we now have more than 10 members! Hooray! Welcome to the club Fire Wolf, GabetheLegend, and Hatenko.

Who is your favorite ghost-type trainer in the games and why are they your favorite?
    Phoebe. My reasons for liking her are completely shallow, and they are 1.) I think she's adorable and I want her to be my waifu, and 2.) she an Elite Four member, I suppose that means she's really strong.

What is your favorite Rotom Form?
    Competitively, wash-Rotom. I like to have a Pokemon who knows Rain Dance (like Spiritomb) on my team so that my Ghosts' Thunder attacks never miss. Wash-Rotom's Hydro Pump benefits from Rain Dance, too. A Rotom who knows Thunder, Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, and Substitute should be unstoppable. Should be. xD

Aestetically, I like fan-Rotom.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • The front page looks very organized and fancy. I liikkke. AND HOORAY FOR 10+ MEMBERS! The House's population is growing... bweheheheeee!

Can we normal Spooks make banners for the club, too?

System!

Years
  • Mmmmm, sorry for my inactivity since I joined guys. Internet issues, ya know?
    Anyways, with that said.

I would have to say Morty obviously. He's, in my opinion the most amazing gym leader since he works Ghost pokemon. And if I remember right, isn't he the only male gym leader with Ghost pokemon? But he is my role model :D haha

-thinks for a bit-
    Hey, he is! The other three trainers are Agatha, Phoebe, and Fantina! Unless there's people who think Fantina's Tucker in disguise. -shot-
    Phoebe's kinda cute, actually. ^w^

10+ members, you say? I hope we can make this last. BU
    We'll make it, we'll make it!

System!

Years
  • Where game-based battling is concerned, which ghost-type do you think is the best?
    When you mean game-based, you mean in-game? Competition-style confuses and confounds me. @~@
    I'd think Gengar. He has fine speed and a powerful Sp. Atk. As does Haunter, if you're one of the few who have no one to trade with (like poor old me). but haunter looks cooler, so feh!
    Mismagius isn't as strong as Gengar, but she has passable Special stats (105 each, I think) and Speed of the same level.
    Dusclops has a rather pitiful Attack, but both his Defense stats are above-average. And when you evolve him...

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • *high-fives for the awesomeness that is Haunter/Gengar*

But yeah, I meant in-game-- if someone wants to explain it all from a competitive standpoint, be my guest, but I personally have no skills in that knowledge so I'm not going to ask for that specificly. xD

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Where game-based battling is concerned, which ghost-type do you think is the best?

I would have to say a strong tie between Gengar and Dusknoir. Two pretty strong Ghost Pokemon and amazing when I'm using them of course haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back