• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunted House V.2 -- The Ghost-type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Username: Velvex the Øverlørd
    Why do you want to join?: Who doesn't love ghosts? Well a lot of people, but I'm not one of them! <_<
    How active will you be?: Honestly, I'm not sure. I'll try to be as active as I can, I'm just getting back in to the PokeCommunity forums after a long absence, but I'll do my best in remaining active and taking part in conversations.
    Partner Pokemon?: Gengar
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Apparition

A terrifying terrorist. <.< >.>

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Username: Adâm (To make the â, hold down the alt key and press 131)
    Why do you want to join?: I love Ghost types, and I want to be around others who do too.
    How active will you be?: On at least once every day day
    Partner Pokemon?: Froslass
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?:
    Grace

Nearly forgot, Terror.

Years
    Username: Reginaldvonburger
    Why do you want to join?: Because ghost-types are TERRORfyingly awesome.
    How active will you be?: As active as I can be :)
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Gennay

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I would like to join! :)

I've had a Gastly since Sprout Tower in Soul Silver and she has since become a Haunter and then a Gengar. She's my Ghost with the Most and if it weren't for her, I might never have particularly liked Ghost-types! So yeah. I would like to join with my Gengar girl who has some extreme speed issues.

Username: Kavii
    Why do you want to join?: ^ I post it above. :)
    How active will you be?: I'm extremely absent-minded but I plan to be active and participate when I can and when I have something to share.
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Gasa

aaand...

TERROR!

And I come bearing an in-character game journal entry/blog post that features my Gengar girl! If you're interested in reading it, HERE is the link!

Last edited:

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Gotta love Gengar! :D

I can't really answer the topic questions - mostly because I am new to the game and so am not really familiar with what movesets can do what and how they are best combined together, etc - but I will say this:

I think it is really awesome that Gastly has two evolutionary forms because it figuratively and literally shows how s/he grows from simply being able to Lick to being able to utilize a move like Shadow Ball while still being able to use the older moves.

Not only does her/his moveset pool change, but so does her/his appearance - from a round little ghost to Haunter who has two hands and has a better-formed body to Gengar who has the most 'complete' form - and to me it rather suits.

Bonus points for each evolutionary form making sense in terms of looks!

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
    Username: biancafanboy Why do you want to join: I think ghost pokemon are really cool and they all seem gentle and harmless. How active will you be: Very active I am on almost every day. :) Partner pokemon: Gengar Partner pokemon nickname: none

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    Username: dragon0fangz (cant you just look up?)
    Why do you want to join?: i like ghost types.
    How active will you be?: Well, I guess it depends on how active the forum itself is.
    Partner Pokemon?: Spiritomb
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Beyond
    oh wait, there was that one word... what was it. i cant remember it. oh the terror of it. what was that one word?!

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    Username:look up you lazy bums The Last One
    Why do you want to join?: i hate the ghost busters (DUH!) i think ghost pokes are cool
    How active will you be?: the question is.. how active will you be? as active as i can be
    Partner Pokemon?: i want charmander Frossglass
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: gengar killer Headless horsie

i gave your daughter TERROR

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
    Hi, guys. I first want to apologize for my long absence. I've been gone for a long time without a word of what's going on and I wish there was a way I could have at least warned you all I'd disappear. My family has been hit by some very harsh economic problems. My mom was out of a job for about a month, I have no idea where I'll be living by the end of the year, and my mom is a single parent. It's very hard on her. She has cut some bills, like cable, and we don't travel as often to conserve gas, and also the internet is gone. Which is why I've been away for so long. I'm only on the net now because I'm at a relatives' house. :/

Uhhmmmm.... We are moving soon, I don't know when, but she has promised to get the net turned back on when we do...! But if you guys want to recreate this FC so that you can have an active President, I have no problem with that.

I'm just happy to see this FC hasn't died. ;___;

Dahlia411

That Crazy Video Gamer Girl
    Years
    Username: Dahlia411
    Why do you want to join?: I'm a fan of Ghost, Pyschic, and Grass!! I'm also a big fan of anything unusual/paranormalish!!
    How active will you be?: Pretty Active
    Partner Pokemon?: My partner Pokemon will be Mismagius!!
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Miss Magic

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    ... well sorry guys. Heh heh I've been gone for a while too. (School and crud ><). I'm sorry to hear about your issues Edin I hope things will turn out well for you.

On a lighter note I'm glad to see how many people have joined this club. Soooooooo many Gengars O_0.
    I like Gengar too but he's not as fun as Rotom ^ ^ .
    Anyways to get things moving along:

What would you do if your ghost pokemon suddenly poped out of your shadow?

gilituh

Bishaan!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Username: gilituh
    Why do you want to join?: I really love ghost type pokemon!!!
    How active will you be?: I'll try to be active daily
    Partner Pokemon?: Mismagius
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?:
    ***Terror***

Congratulations Haunted House v.2!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back