• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have Any Of You Been Having Weird Pokemon Dreams Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJD

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Because I had an extremely weird one.

First of all, I lived in a white metal futuristic city. One of the main characteristics
    were that it had ivy covering most of the buildings. Someone went under a bridge and found a weird plate covered with purple goop. he tasted it and said it tasted good. It snapped back to me, and I was in a large red underground restaraunt and there was litter everywhere. I found a TV and saw that there was a parasite spreading. All of the sudden it snapped to me riding a GIGANTIC
    (City-sized) Dialga (of anything I could ride, it was a Dialga) with 3 heads. It was our safe-house(or safe Dialga) from the parasite. we heard that the parasite made people explode. Then I woke up because the phone rang.

weird much?

(and no, I hadn't been playing pokemon for over 3 months, no time for it)

Years
  • Ya know, that sounds like my kind of dream. But I don't remember dreaming anything with pokemon in it... anyway, I hope that you don't get bad dreams any time soon! See ya.

The Legend of Zorra

La Leyenda de la Zorra
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Weird dreams are the norm for me, but I've been having a LOT of pokemon-related dreams lately. Last night I went into this wide grassy yard, where I was given my starter, a Vulpix. I had to rescue the vulpix from a vicious vibrating chair. The night before, I went on this long quest that was eerily similar to that of Pokemon, even peopled with various pokemon found in the games. Then I ran into several people from my school band, I don't know, it was like this bizarre Band x Pokemon crossover.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Uh, no, I don't dream about Pokemon. I never had a Pokemon dream and I won't be starting any time soon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2012
    I had a dream once that I was on a flying Pokémon (can't remember which one unfortunately), and I was on a journey to become a Pokémon master! ... I didn't want to wake up :(

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
  • I recently had a weird dream that I only half remember involving MissingNo. It was the result of reading Pokemon Nightmare Fuel Tvtropes before going to bed.

psycodragon

Digimon Can Eat It
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 15, 2012
    Had a dream where ash was part giratina, as in he had giratina O form tentacles on his back. He was sealed in a tomb, separated from pikachu. Both were crying over the loss. 1,000,000 years later the ruins had been sealed off. Ash had been driven insane. Brock and dawn had been frozen and came back. Ash sensed them and destroyed the city, killing everyone in the world. All Pokemon, even pikachu, were happy that humans were dead, and this whole incident was a rite of passage. Ash was the new mew, even though he used to look like giratina. All humans weren't dead, they had just evolved into unique species, making millions of one of a kind Pokemon. I was the old mew, who defeated and killed ash for his crimes. I was now litteraly the queen of the world.

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I've had a few of these, but not lately. The one that remember most vividly involved some factory that turned Pokemon TCG cards into real live Pokemon, but they couldn't be controlled and destroyed things. I also remember having a dream where I was a Trainer in some tournament. I won it all, earned a lot of money, and then I woke up. I was pretty upset because things were going so great, but I had no idea I was dreaming.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    I've also had a few of dreams about Pokemon. My latest one was when i dreamed of playing on a new Nintendo console that could allow you to go into the game literally. I was sucked in and started my adventure as a Pokemon master but immediately after i got my Pidgey, Team Plasma came and stole it then i ended up in a prison with extremely long beard. I dont remember more but it sure was weird!

KyokuseiXRyusei

DenCabe! :3
    Years
  • Not many. My most recent dream in May. Something about me entering a competition as a trainer and I just happened to be battling Cabernet, who ended up fist fighting me over who can be Dent's assistant. I didn't even notice most of the trainers didn't even have faces. I didn't even get a face! Except Ash had a unibrow, nose, and mouth but no eyes and he was throwing blocks of ice at the world. -.- So stupid.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • POKeMON Dreams

Has anyone had a POKeMON or POKeMON related dream? Whilst in sleeping we dream of many things, but are we actually lucky enough to dream about our adventures. Not I, but I get close.

1. One dream I remember was one I was so desperate for that GBC POKeMON TCG game and I got it, in the dream.

2. Another was when I got a new DS and Heart Gold (I own SS).

3. The final one happened moments ago, I woke up to me missing my a shiny by accidentally KO'ing it. (I was mortified)

What about you, any POKeMON Dreams you'd like to share?

Vesparaltix

Being random as always
    Years
  • Last I remember, it was a dream about having a pet pokemon, though I don't remember exactly what pokemon it was, and I was begging my mom if we could keep it. And another about a Lucario and a Serperior, though I don't remember what happened in that one at all.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I had a dream about Gold and Silver remakes this year regardless of the fact that they've been out for a while now but it was all different graphics and such, much worse than what they currently are... strange!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I haven't had any dreams about Pokemon lately but I do remember when I was in elementary school like 10 years ago I had a dream that me and my friends were on a journey in the Safari Zone and we got to the end and nobody else has ever made it and we saw a Moltres standing right in front of us. So me and my friends tried to catch it lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I had a dream where I was chasing a Shedinja through a forest in the middle of the night to a waterfall which I nearly fell into when I ended up clutching onto one of the Shedinja's wings as it was slowly hovering down towards the lake below, woke up soon after that last night.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I dreamed that I was an Umbreon with pink rings instead of yellow or blue ones. But the dream didn't last very long once my alarm clock went off... -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back