• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have Any Of You Been Having Weird Pokemon Dreams Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinta77

Lol XD No. That's kind of silly. You could design a game out of your dream.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • Not lately, but I had the same dream twice and it involved Pokemon. It was a very short and weird dream... there were like 3-4 Pokemon in the dark on a cruise ship, I think they were the Kanto starters and Pikachu. One of them had a flashlight and the light was pointing on Charmeleon, who was balancing on a tightrope :/

Guest123_x1

Here's one I just had that's really bizarre:
    Early Wednesday morning, I had a dream where I had a DVD of the Disney animated classic Fun and Fancy Free, where I went through the extras, and found video footage of (get this: ) a Pokémon fan listing being circulated among a group of people (similar to a petition)! When my mom saw this, she got really angry, ejected the DVD, and crushed it with her hands!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2013
    I tend to have them from time-to-time. Most recently, I had a dream where I was in a weird warehouse, and suddenly someone challenged me to a Pokemon battle. He sent out a Gyarados while I sent out a Metagross. It was kind of awesome, actually. The dream was quite realistic, I could almost her his Gyarados' Hyper Beam and my Metagross' Meteor Mash.

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
    Years
  • I had a dream where it was a Pokepocalypse... this was years ago, so I only remember a bit of it.

I remember there were armies of Pokemon about to rip each other apart and I had to stop them...

Marlo

Missing Person
    Years
  • I wish I had Pokémon dreams, but I'm stuck with generally unpleasant ones waking up to a regular occurance of sleep paralysis.

Jacinth

~Darling~
    Years
  • I very recently had a dream where I was at my house eating gummy worms with the rival from HG/SS.

Wut?

LinooneFriend

Pokefriend
    Years
  • I had a dream where I was playing Pokemon, but I was in this weird place called "Castle City" (the name appeared in the corner like a real Pokemon game). My sprite looked like a sinnoh breeder with a linoone on her shoulders. The linoone was my linoone, Lina. As I walked into the city, a little boy ran by me saying he was scared because there was a monster in the city. I walked forward and there was a rayquaza on a podium in the middle of a bottomless pit, and I walked up to it but my character fell in the pit. Then I was in the game for real and I easily jumped across and I caught rayquaza with a regular pokeball and without attacking it because I was like, the chosen one, or pure of heart, or something like that. Then I helped save the world with my rayquaza.
    Then I woke up and realized I had no rayquaza :(
    --
    I also had a dream where my miltank found a shiny leaf! And I woke up and it wasn't real!
    :(

Still really fun dreams though! :)

(edit)
    I had a dream last night where butterfree evolved into butterthree (yeah, no buttertwo :/ ), and butterthree was evil and started destroying stuff. Butterthree looked pretty cool, and I think my subconscious got the name from the fake Pokemon mewthree.

By the way, I really love this thread since I have a lot of Pokemon dreams. Thanks for making it!

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
    Years
  • I had a really cool dream the other day.
    Okay, I was about to play a Pokemon Game (One of the 3D ones on the Gamecube), but when I did, I was suddenly inside of an animated cut scene, and I was on a side with Pokemon Hunter Jay (From the Anime), Lance, and Cynthia.
    The other side had the boss of team Snagem, Paul, Silver (Or whatever you named your rival in Gold), and the second to last boss in Pokemon Coliseum.
    We were glaring at each other, and the boss threw a Pokeball, and out of it came out a large Steelix, just then Lance's Dragonite came right at it, zipping around as the Steelix tried to hit it with Hyper Beams and Iron Tails. Then the second to last Boss in Coliseum took out a Raikou, and ordered it to shoot me with Thunder while I was barely trying to take out my Pokemon, just as it almost hit, Hunter Jay suddenly stepped in front of me, and took out her own Raikou, which immediately shot out its own Thunder attack, which collided with the other Raikou's.
    A ball of electricity formed and rose up in the air, causing a storm and an explosion.
    After that, a Gyarados coming from Paul attacked Cynthia directly, but her Garchomp came out of the ground and smashed right into it.
    It was a really epic dream, but it ended abruptly. Right as I was about to take out my Pokemon too as I glared at Silver.. but I remember thinking something about a Charizard, so I guess I had a Charizard.
    It was really as awesome as it sounds, it was also so realistic too that I remember pretty much every detail!

Today I also had a dream that involved a Pokemon, but it didn't focus on Pokemon. I was 16 year old Gohan, and I rescued a Pikachu.
    After that a number of other events happened, but they aren't important in this topic.
    Let's just say that I got to shout KAME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Last edited:

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
  • my little nephew likes reshiram ( he calls him white fire dragon ) and he always asks me for reshiram videos
    but once he wok up in the night with his head between his knees screaming "dragon....white fire dragon....scary....fire....tail on fire....ground on fire....cant get down from bed... the ground is on fire" *actual cote* so i felt really bad for showing him reshiram videos and my sister scolded me ( he's 4 and I'm 15 by the way )
    I'm still his favorite uncle and he calls our house by my name ^.^

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hahahha you're saying it as if it's an epedemic XD Anyways no, actually I've never had any Pokémon dream in my life (as far as I can remember of course). I imagine it must be cool though?

Polizard'12

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • I rarely have any but when I do, its usually a really glitched up game, the one I had recently was me walking around victory road in an unknown region and finding a shiny Magikarp except it was a Grimer sprite! Soon after I restarted that game, I somehow took a shortcut to the same place (Victory Road) instead of receiving my first Pokemon I just entered, all wild battles would have me run away automatically, when I got into a trainer battle, the person sent out Slowpoke and I sent out a glitched Lv.20 Charmander which wouldn't obey me! lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay so as far as I know, this is my first Pokemon dream related to the anime and in fact only dream where Pokemon were real. I've dreamed about going INTO the Pokemon world through a portrait of Dragonite and stuff, and not seeing Pokemon and exploring Saffron, I dreamed about images of Pokemon being up in the sky, I've dreamed about rare Pokemon in-game and new Pokemon games and areas, but I've never dreamed about using a Pokemon before.

I shall share last night's dream in detail.

a sky full of lighters ☆ says (3:47 PM)
    kay so there wasan evil lady. a very evil lady. she had orange-y hair. and she had two others. andddd they had togekiss. about like 20 of them. and when they got to a certain point in the atmosphere when going down they turned into planes and the p[lanes were going to crash into people. so we me and others had to point this black stuff at them, the black marks normally stopped the planes but butttttttttttttttttt they didn't! AND THEY KEPT GOING. then nhey landed on the ground and then i grabbed ash's pokeballs and i said GO PIKACHU and pikachu came out and i said pikachu thunder and it actually used thunder but magnemite came around the togekiss and protected them! and then pikachu was confused as to what it was doing. next ball i threw had the GS ball inside of it lmao and i was like oh this is useless!! i released others like staravia maybe and stuff,. but that failed because she had like a pokemon to protect her togekiss to counteract ME so i saw flashes of pokemon being defeated. but yeah throwing pokeballs was awkward because i was like gooo pokeball? AND I WASN'T SURE it was a new experience and then i was like OH I HVE TWO POKEMON MYSELF! and i didn't release them. we were going to release brock's water types but they would suffer cause magnemite but we released all of ash's. well i personally did. and before in the dream i befriended a bird
    which might've led to the togekiss takeover.

C/Ped from like 70 lines from MSN so hopefully it makes sense!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    i had this one dream when i wake up and i see a pokemon sleeping on my lap [p.s. i didnt know what pokemon it was lol] and i was in the pokemon center then started to walk out with my sleeping pokemon then rayquaza comes up and starts to attack me, then i really woke up when i was about to get hit by hyperbeam.
    lol
    XD

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • In my dream I was playing Marvel Vs Capcom 2 then I see a few Pokemon in the game? I was like "huh? Pokemon aren't part of Marvel nor Capcom." I saw they had a couple of them such as Feraligatr and Charizard and strangely they fight like any MvC2 char, they have a character portrait, a hyper portrait and outstanding air combos, tag ins and outs, winning and losing poses and funny taunts. I woke up after I turned the game off in my dream.

Then a few weeks later, on a game called MUGEN, a 2D fighting game, they had Oshawott for download so I tried him out... and strangely... he has MvC2 fighting styles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I had a dream a while back where there was this huge leak of the Gen 6 Pokemon a year before the gen was supposed to be officially revealed, and Serebii had filled most of its front page reporting on the new Pokemon (because that's totally what you should do in a situation like this, right?). The water starter was a water/bug type that looked like a Blastoise-coloured Galvantula.

Years
  • Just had a really strange and random Pokemon related dream last night, and I'm glad I can remember most of it.

For some reason, I was sitting in my dad's truck while he was in the grocery store shopping. The truck was parked right by the street, and there was no traffic going by. Then suddenly, out of nowhere a Buneary appeared, and ran across the street and sat down beside the truck (it was strange because I still think it was in cartoon style, but everything else was normal). I don't remember exactly what happened next, but somehow I managed to bring it home without anyone seeing it, which is again strange since my dad would have had to drive home. I was very happy to have it, but also scared at the same time, because I knew that even if it had belonged to someone else, I couldn't just put up signs saying I found a Pokemon, without getting suspicion from other people, media or even the government. I eventually told my cousins they could come see it on the promise that they wouldn't tell anyone else, and when they got here we tried to teach it a few moves. Right around then, I woke up.

Just like is usually the case with dreams, you always seem to wake right before the good parts start happening. What's strange about this dream is that I can honestly say I've always considered Buneary one of those Pokemon that was just there, and found nothing special about it so I never planned on using it. And they say that dreams are usually triggered by something you saw or did not long before, but then again, I haven't seen it or a Lopunny for quite a while, so it just seemed strange (I had been playing White right before I went to bed, but then I would think that a Gen V Pokemon should have been more likely to appear).

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    I do. I think that was 3 weeks ago when I had a dream about Ghost Pokemon haunting my house all night. I was scared as heck until I saw a Metagross and befriended it, and it eventually became my partner and beat the heck out of the ghosts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back