• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have u ever been caught

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Came extremely close on Tuesday. Brought bae over to my house and we were fooling around when my father came home (he never gets home as early as he did). Needless to say, getting her out of the house was a tight spot, but it's worked. Aside from that, nope. Done stuff in many places (church, the library, a classroom, a roof) but haven't been caught yet.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Haha not yet. And hopefully not ever. I've done stuff here and there but I'm always cautious and never stupid enough to be caught.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • i flirt with all boys without them knowing, and nobody ever said who i can and can't flirt with!

as for physical contact, no, because i'm good at hiding things and not getting "caught" even though there's few people that could "catch" me and disapprove.

Years
  • I have been caught a loads of time(nothing related to girls -_-). Like doing something or going somewhere I wasn't supposed.My love for adventure has often got me scolding!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Thursday. 10:30pm. Status: Locked out of my flat, trying to break in. My friend is attempting to force the door open with assistance from a tin lid. This isn't important. What is the most important thing here is the girl two doors down suddenly outbursting with "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" (German, btw). This continues for the remained of the time we attempt to force my door open, before giving up and into our immature giggling. I was very tempted to knock on said girl's door... Kinda wish I had.

Have I been caught? Several close shaves. But no, as of yet, I haven't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back