• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you caught'em all?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    In Yellow not only did I get all 151, I actually OWNED one of every type (thanks in no small part to Stadium).

In Silver I got the 249 plus Mew.

Wow though, 600+...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    The best I did was get all the pokemon in Pokemon Diamond minus a few I say about 470.

In HG I have every legendary other then 3 which I am trying to get atm. But I do plan to get all 493 pokemon in HG then transfer to White. After I finish Black and White dex which is why I am getting both.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
    I currently have 478 seen & owned in SoulSilver, and I'm contemplating whether I actually want to get all 649 in Black & White.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    no no and no
    i tried though by trading from my friend's cheat save but... not legit
    and i couldnt be stuffed trading all those POKEMON
    and for those goin for 649 in white/black....GOODLUCKONTHATONE

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Never, and... I haven't really tried to. I mean, I was interested but then I realised how much effort it'd take. I guess I could try to do it on Pearl, since I have a lot from R/S (for some reason lol), but I'm not really that motivated to play Pearl, so...

Back