• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you done anything with your PokeWalker yet?

So... have you?

• Total voters

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Sweet!, we should see a mod about getting this stickied. Huh, up to 14,000 steps for today.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Yeah, I did. I felt like an idiot, walking around the house so I stopped. I noticed that it wouldn't work if you just shook it. I like using it, though. I think it's cool. I just got an Eevee from Bill in Goldenrod City and I traded a water stone from Diamond and evolved her. Then I got an Eevee egg with my Ditto and Vaporeon from the day-care. I was too lazy to go train her myself, so I put her into the PokéWalker thingy and BOOM! she already got to level 14.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    I've been wearing my pokewalker ever since I got it at the midnight releasing, and I am a little annoyed. Everything on it is great, but today while in my geometry class I dropped it and it got a few tiny scratches on the screen. The sad thing is I dropped it ON CARPET !

But I did have a random hoothoot join me once when I had transferred my pokemon back to my card to play it during College Govt. I was quite please because I haven't actually caught a hoothoot yet.

Last edited:

Bulbasaur15

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I did. I put the clip on it and cliped it to my dog and duct taped to make sure it wound not fall of and it had 18,2093 i have a crazy amount of watts

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I did. I put the clip on it and cliped it to my dog and duct taped to make sure it wound not fall of and it had 18,2093 i have a crazy amount of watts

haha wow, GREAT IDEA! :D

as for me, i started using mine last night, it's so fun and cute n___n first pokemon i put in it was a shiny pichu, left him in overnight, and today i went to school with him tucked in my pants XD lol, in math class i had the pokewalker in my hand and continually hit my hand against the bottom of the desk :3

i'm back from school, and i have 6907 steps from today. i just switched my raikou (caught last night :D) into the pokewalker, this is fun stuff! <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    I have maxed out my watts on it today, hit the big 999 currently have over 60000 steps on it... 2,000,000 required for the highest watt route... long way to go :-(

What route is that? i thought the highest route costed 100,000

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I'm sorry, I meant amount of steps, 100,000 watts * 20 steps per watt = 2,000,000 and that is without using the pokeradar or the dowsing machine. This has been calculated to about 1000 miles as well

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    I'm sorry, I meant amount of steps, 100,000 watts * 20 steps per watt = 2,000,000 and that is without using the pokeradar or the dowsing machine. This has been calculated to about 1000 miles as well

Plus another 10,000 steps to get munchlax or spiritomb if those are the pokemon your aiming for :)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    This is so true... I am screwed, this will take forever... time to start running again

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    So I put my pokewalker in my sock, went up the stairs a few times, and got about 332 steps and 17 watts. Then I notice a heart on the screen, and it said Tron(mareep) was having fun. Then it said Tron found something, and it was 50 watts! Wow! I never would have thought your pokemon can FIND watts!

Ayselipera

Unfortunately I haven't got around to doing anymore with it then taking it out of the package. I really should start using it. I'm just too busy playing the games. :3

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I use it when I exercise and it gets a crazy amount of step on it. But today i had it on and it brought my sycther to lvl 21 and thats the level it is suppose to learn wing attack at, and it didnt because apparently your Pokemon cant learn any new moves when its in the pokewalker... stupid me haha.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I managed to log 4300 steps on my pokewalker today, i biked to my friend's house, to the shop and then back to my house, i thought about attaching it to one of my gerbils but i don't think they would keep still long enough for me to fasten it on, plus the other two gerbils would chew it lol, i might see if i can attach it to my bike wheel and spin the wheel around for a while lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I guess you could say that I've used it. I put my Togepi in it after it hatched and walked around a bit. Can't say I really understand what it does, though, but I haven't taken the time to actually read anything about it or research it in anyway.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Alright, I have had 99,025 steps since I have started using it, about 4550 watts.

Esmas

General
    Years
    So far I've caught a Hoothoot, Ponyta, Magby, Poliwag and picked up a bunch of rather useless items ;3 I got it yesterday and I already have nearly 30,000 steps :O So now I have like 6 Pokéwalker areas.

Years
    i used it once for a baby squirtle i traded over from diamond but today i just found out that a bunch of kids in my school have pokewalkers and tomorrow is plc friday which is when we get an hour to hang out around the school before class starts so its also an extra 6 minutes off of classtime,so during plc im going to use my pokewalker and maybe battle some of my friends with my epic Scizor

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Yes it does, or on your belt, or in your sock, I prefer in sock, gets more steps.

Back