• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Not that I can remember thankfully. On myself though, countless times.

Have you ever done a legitimate spit take? Like, involuntary reaction to seeing/hearing something shocking or what?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Nope! As bold as I am now/on the internet, I would never ever get on a stage. Wait- there was one time I did it as a school project but- that don't count.

Have you ever helped someone else move houses?

Years
    Does it count if I am going to do that same thing for a friend tomorrow? :p

Have you ever bowled a perfect 300?

Years
    NOPE, and if someone has in this state I want to know how they do it and who granted their immunity from them

Have you ever spent more than two hours swimming in a pool?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yes! I had a dear friend who owned a GIGANTIC Great Dane named Duke. He thought we was a lap dog. <33

Have you ever filled up an Amazon (or likewise shopping site) cart of things you wanted to buy but never bought them>

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh, frequently. That's the best way to keep from overspending tbh- fill your cart up with crap you want and then look at the total and leave.

Have you ever tried to keep a wild animal as a pet? (Like a frog or a mouse, probably, not like. Tigers. Unless you did that I guess?)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I have! I had a pet jumping spider named Brad who was wild caught and sadly died last year. I'm fairly certain he was a mature male so they don't live too long one they reach their ultimate molt. Still, a wild pet nonetheless! <3

Have you ever been mean to service / waitstaff when they didn't deserve it?

Years
    After seeing my family do it countless times, I make sure I'm the kindest I can be to those underpaid hard workers.

Have you ever had a near-death experience? What was it like?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back