• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah, but like my drawing skills haven't improved since I was 9, so I cringe at anything I make really.

Have you ever accidentally eaten expired food/drinks? How'd you feel?

Years
    Yes, actually the other day I was putting chia seeds in a sandwich and we've had this bag of them for who knows how long. I checked the expiration date out of curiosity and they expired in May of 2019 O.o I still ate the sandwich anyway and it tasted fine.

Have you ever accidentally cursed in front of family?

Years
    Back in my highschool days I sometimes used to. Who doesn't like waking up to an aching back lmao.

Have you ever gone to a chiropractor? How was it?

Years
    Nope not at all, but I think it's hilarious that it's included as an item in ACNH

Have you ever fallen down into the water?

Years
    Yep! I used to let a stray cat some into my house and it would just hang out with my other cat. Now I have dogs and don't think that would be a very good idea.

Have you ever gone ziplining?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back