• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    thankfully no as well, but i've deffo had a couple close encounters...

have you ever drank expired milk by accident? (totally not asking from personal experience)

Years
    thankfully no, but i've had supposed-to-be good sausages go full carbon black back in the day. curse me for always forgetting to set a timer.

have you ever rear ended someone?

Years
    No. Was in a major head on collision once though...

Have you ever cheated in a friendly game rather than lose?

well that can't be a good story...

if it's just friendly games with nothing on the line other than bragging rights, i'm too lazy to cheat lol.

have you ever stolen something from your parents?

Years
    a pen lol. that's the most i've ever stolen from literally anything bcs i'm so paranoid about the alarms ringing.

have you ever regretted a text immediately after you sent it?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Usually anxiety means this'll happen pretty often especially when talking to someone new. There's a lot of scenarios where I'll send a message and think "Are they okay with this?", but a (slightly more) specific example would be how I've recently started talking to someone I met through a mutual friend of ours. This must have been our third conversation but I made a really... suggestive joke I would've made to a friend I've known for years, and at that moment the regret definitely seeped in.

Worked out though, he was cool with it.

Have you ever been dared or challenged to do something that ended up changing your life?

Years
    Usually anxiety means this'll happen pretty often especially when talking to someone new. There's a lot of scenarios where I'll send a message and think "Are they okay with this?", but a (slightly more) specific example would be how I've recently started talking to someone I met through a mutual friend of ours. This must have been our third conversation but I made a really... suggestive joke I would've made to a friend I've known for years, and at that moment the regret definitely seeped in.

Worked out though, he was cool with it.

yeah that's pretty normal, been there a couple times. nowadays it's how i gauge people's wavelengths to see if we'd vibe or not. the cat's out of the bag tho and now y'all can chill :D

as for the question, it ain't all that to others, but a couple years my gf dared me to eat pickles with my cheeseburgers instead of brushing them off to the side like i've been used to my whole life. turns out they rocked and i now have a new favorite burger topping. really opened me up to trying new things instead of sticking to what i know. it might've played a factor in me getting interested in learning Adobe design tools, thus it might've played a factor in me landing my job right now lol.

have you ever downloaded a computer virus by accident? if ye, why?

Years
    In the past yeah... I might have downloaded the odd program and such that I shouldn't have in the old wild west days of the Internet 😇

Have you ever had your ears, nose etc. pierced?

Years
    really not my desired aesthetic. i know i can, but i just don't feel like it.

have you ever gotten a chest tattoo?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    Not yet but I'm planning on getting one to hide my scars underneath them.

Have you ever dreamed something about someone that was so weird that you couldn't look at them the same way anymore?

Years
    i think i dreamt about a friend in elementary beating me up in our classroom and being quite the bully. weird thing was i was in highschool and i hadn't seen that dude in years. we weren't even close. but it did sorta make me look at him as more of a bad guy, even tho we've never stayed in contact past 6th grade lol.

have you ever gone skydiving?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Never and oh god I'm not looking into trying it any time soon. Even if I'd start looking for a new hobby for some excitement, no thank you!

Have you ever tripped over your own untied shoelaces? Because I swear it doesn't actually happen and people just make that up.

Years
    yeah i don't trip when i step over them but i do ruin the shoelace by yanking it too hard.

have you ever broken a console/device bcs you smashed it while raging at a game?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I haven't myself, I almost threw a controller once though. I know someone else who has, once when I was really young I was sitting near the TV and while I can't remember the details, someone in the family got upset and knocked it over onto me. I can't remember if the TV or any of the devices broke, but uhhh... my legs did.

On that topic, ever broken a bone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back