• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Yes, in a video game!

Have you ever changed tires on a car by yourself?

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
    Nope. I hardly ever drive, so there was never a need to.

Have you ever kept a secret you knew you shouldn't have?

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
    that sounds awful i'm so sorry :(

It's all good, I'd have obviously preferred the cat live, but also i think her spine was broken so she might have been better off. I just hope she was just a stray and not a pet..

I tried to change a flat by myself once but my car is so old that the tire was stuck to the rim and I wasn't strong enough to get it off. My partner had to do it.

Have you ever been in love?

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
    Yup, with my one ex. He stopped paying attention to me at all because he bought me a promise ring (that I didn't ask for or want) and apparently decided he didn't need to make any effort ever again. I miss what we had in the beginning sometimes, but i don't love him anymore.

Have you ever had that really strong deja vu feeling where you can almost feel what's going to happen or be said next?

Years
    yeah they didn't deserve you~

sadly i haven't had that experience yet, but it's so cool to hear about it from others!

have you ever held a real sword?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes. Our family owns a medieval sword collection, as weird as that might sound. (not joking).

Have you ever fed seagulls?

Years
    that's incredible. you guys have a huge assortment of stuff in your home huh.

and no i don't think i've even been close to a seagull yet in my entire life.

have you ever caught a fish that you later cooked for a meal?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    No, haven't gone fishing for years, and we just let the fish go whenever we caught them

Have you ever caught a crab with a fishing rod?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    I don't think so, probably three times at best

Have you ever changed your avatar more than once on the same day?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back