• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    I recall seeing another kid get hurt doing that, so I always made sure to slow them before getting off.

Have you ever watched 2 long movies back to back?

Years
    a lot of times as a kid yes. i was too afraid to have a dentist pull them out for me, so i just waited til they wiggled out enough to pull out without too much pain. mom was pretty happy we didn't have to spend much on appointments lol.

have you ever had to do the Heimlich maneuver on someone or yourself?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Never have I ever, but I guess today I learned you can do it on yourself? I've never been in that kind of situation thankfully, I know I'd panic.

Have you ever moved to live in another country?

Years
    nope, and i don't have the guts nor do i have the financial security to do so yet! would be great to one day live somewhere that has free healthcare. i'm gonna be doing full time freelancing anywhere so i can pretty much work from anywhere in the world~

have you ever gotten a mohawk hair style?

Years
    • Seen today
    Nope, I didn't even know that was a bad thing until recently. Also I don't like orange juice so that came in handy.

Have you ever been skiing?

Years
    gah you just reminded me that my back is still the weakest part of my body. can't do a single unassisted pull up sadly.

have you ever done a one legged squat?

Years
    i'd say the longest i was awake was around 30 something hours sometime back in college exams seasons. twas the norm tho so i had lotsa company~

have you ever dropped your keys in a drainage grate?

Years
    i don't remember any specific situation that that happened for me per se, but my aunt rescued an abandoned cat and it's now living peacefully in our home atm. i got a love-hate relationship with it lol.

have you ever done a bottle flip and got it upright on the first try?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    This is a question I kept thinking of asking but never did and now I have to answer
    Unfortunately, nope, but I haven't tried it very often.

Have you ever scored a bullseye in something? Whether it's archery or darts or whatever?

Years
    i've played darts and archery online, but never gotten anything close to a bullseye sadly :c

have you ever played king's cup?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back