• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been in love?

Ever been in love?

• Yes

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Yeah i have... A younger me would have said a few times but i've said it and haven't meant it.. I was younger. Bit looking back through my relationships i can say i did love a girl.. We went out for little over 9 months & i broke up with her due to me having commitment issues..

But to answer your question yes. Yes i have. It was the best thing i could feel but when it comes to regret & and heart ache one would sometimes wish they had never experianced it =/

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • *nods* I have. First, with imaginary characters, then, a real love. Which was soon broken since we were from different worlds. Then, love for imaginary characters again. Then another real love, soon to be broken again. Now, I have no one that I'm in love with, imaginary or real.

I plan on staying single for the rest of my life :/

Roses are a sign of love. There are thorns on roses to show that love can hurt. Which is how I feel. So please, don't flame me just for my opinions.

Noibat

Years
  • well yes. at first with my bishies (what girl isn't?) and then with a guy who was like a year or so older than me in school. he always had a girlfriend when I didn't have a boyfriend and vice-verca it sucked. then he moved away but we kept in touch for awhile over the interwebs and on the phone. I don't think he ever knew I loved him. whoa boy, that sure was depressing to type haha.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • Love is just another example of good things that come with a price.
    Besides,
    I'm too young to be "in love"

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I think I have, but I'm not so sure...

There are girls in my past that I've really liked hanging out with and all, but it wasn't until I lost touch with them that I realized in hindsight that I might've felt more for them.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • Whoever said "It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" was a liar.....

I have only been in love once....I have tried and failed to maintain a realationship with this girl three times. One for each year of high school...she ended it each time...I am still not over this girl..and each time it ended tortured my heart..and worse, it didn't even phase her.

Honestly, the worst pain that anyone can ever experience is to love someone who doesn't love you...

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Okay, Kina, don't write a huge text-wall

Yes, I have been in love. Too many times. So far it hasn't done a thing for me but provide me with mistakes to learn from. I have been in love with more people than I've had relationships with, though. For me, love is both a beautiful thing and a terrible thing. Lately the 'terrible' bit has been more prominent, mainly because I keep falling in love with men that want nothing to do with me. I hate that love is so involuntary. I can't just shut it off when I know it's a bad idea, and nothing I do can guarantee that someone I love will ever love me back. As time passes, the idea that someone I love would feel the same is becoming as much of a fantasy as all the dragons and stuff I draw. ;~;

However, as sucky as it is at times, if there were no hardships in life like broken hearts, loving the wrong people, being stepped on, etc. then people wouldn't learn from those things and grow.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    At the time, I thought it was love. But then I realized (or she did, I can't remmeber) that we were just fooling around and nothing serious was ever happening. And since then, I've only 'liked' the other person.

...lol I sounded so depressed.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I've loved lots of females, but never been "in love". I feel such emotions are too much for a sixteen like myself to fully comprehend (even though I regard myself as mature for my age).

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've been in love with some girls over the years.
    I don't know how many times though.

Back