• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been in trouble with the law?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I've been chased after for spray-painting anarachist logos on buildings and on abandoned factories, but they haven't been able to catch me because it's always in the dark and I can just escape into the woods.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    I yelled "****ing Pigs" on a field trip once, Cops were only yards away. Besides that the only other instance I can think of is when I beat up some guy. "Assault" my ass, he was strangling my friend.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I yelled "****ing Pigs" on a field trip once, Cops were only yards away. Besides that the only other instance I can think of is when I beat up some guy. "Assault" my ass, he was strangling my friend.

Wow you are one awesome, rebelous badass. Che Guavara eat your heart out. I love punks like you who yell abuse at the police for providing a service that protects the vast majority of citizens, but keep it up, you tell the man who's boss.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Wow you are one awesome, rebelous badass. Che Guavara eat your heart out. I love punks like you who yell abuse at the police for providing a service that protects the vast majority of citizens, but keep it up, you tell the man who's boss.
    Is it me or is this post dripping in sarcasm? I didn't know the cops were there, my friend saw them nearby and urged me to yell it.

Protip: Making premature/blatantly wrong assumptions doesn't make you clever.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Is it me or is this post dripping in sarcasm? I didn't know the cops were there, my friend saw them nearby and urged me to yell it.

Protip: Making premature/blatantly wrong assumptions doesn't make you clever.

protip: shouting at cops wether you knew they were there or not then boasting about it on a pokemon forum doesn't make you clever

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    protip: shouting at cops wether you knew they were there or not then boasting about it on a pokemon forum doesn't make you clever
    There's a difference between "boasting" and making a statement. Read the title, what the hell else do you think everyone is discussing? I was merely posting occasions where I've had run ins with the law. Nothing more nothing less. ;)

/Argument

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    There's a difference between "boasting" and making a statement. Read the title, what the hell else do you think everyone is discussing? I was merely posting occasions where I've had run ins with the law. Nothing more nothing less. ;)

/Argument

Lol, if i generally had said "wow you done that?" you'd of no doubt put on some slick shades and bust out a "chyeaahh!"

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i never did anything bad...the only time i actually ever talked to a cop was when i got kicked out of a cemetery because he thought i was one of the high school kids (high school is right across the street)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'm somewhere between the following.

A Neutral Good character is guided by his conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against Lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A Neutral Good character has no problems with co-operating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them. In the event that doing the right thing requires the bending or breaking of rules, they do not suffer the same inner conflict that a Lawful Good character would. A doctor who treats soldiers from both sides in a war could be considered Neutral Good.
    Neutral alignment, also referred to as True Neutral or Neutral Neutral, is called the "Undecided" or "Nature's" alignment. This alignment represents Neutral on both axes, and tends not to feel strongly towards any alignment. A farmer whose primary overriding concern is to feed his family is of this alignment. Most animals, lacking the capacity for moral judgement, are of this alignment. Many roguish characters who play all sides to suit themselves are also of this alignment.
    In other words, I base my decisions on what is beneficial to myself or others, not what the law says I'm allowed to do. I really don't care about what the law says because what is right is not always legal and what is wrong is not always illegal. While the law is often in agreement with what I plan to do anyway, I have no problems breaking it when it doesn't. That's not to say I don't try to cover my tracks, though; I'm not stupid.

Back