• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been to a concert?

Have you been to a concert?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Nah dude...

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

GoodlyMike

The Comedian
Years
  • For my birthday, my mom and dad got me tickets to see Green Day back in 2004, i think, and it was great. I was wondering if anyone else has ever been to a concert.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Warped Tour count? I went last year, and it was alright. :P

On the 23rd of this month, though, I'm going to Dallas to see American Idols Live. :DD

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • The most recent concert I've been to was about a month ago and it was for a local band (Illegal Beagle was their name if you're interested, the one from Salt Lake City). The only really notable people I've seen in concert were Weird Al about a year ago and The Rolling Stones when I was a toddler.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Stone Sour, Slipknot + Shadows Fall, Iron Maiden + Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Soulfly, Soil + American Head Charge + Panic Cell, Trivium + God Forbid, In Flames + Sepultura, Unholy Alliance (Slayer, Lamb of God, In Flames, Children of Bodom), Machine Head, Opeth + Paradise Lost, Nickelback + Staind.

I'd say I've seen my fair share, met most of the bands also.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I've never been to one ;n;
    i need to get out more /flail
    closest thing to a concert i guess would be like a blues fest or something o3o

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I think I've been to two so far. One was a concert with Taking Back Sunday, Underoath, and Armor For Sleep. Before we were in the building we somehow got to meet all the band members of Armor (the reason why we went) and got to take pictures with all of them.

The other concert I went to was AmJam. I got to see Sum 41 up front and Blake Lewis from American Idol. :) I also got two signed poster of Armor and Sum 41. *woot*

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • Went to my first concert last May. My favorite band was headlining and the show was so awesome, it can't be described by mere words. Only David Draiman can sing a song about ten thousand fists in the air, and have it recieved by about twenty thousand. It is a memory that I will cherrish for the rest of my life.

Years
  • First gig was in 2004 I think.
    Bullet for my Valentine.
    Oh how I hang my head in shame now. XD

Supporting acts were The Gallows and As I Lay Dying.

Glad I went though, because As I Lay Dying are one of my favorite bands to this day and were better than BFMV.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    No I havn't but I'd really love too.. Someone like Beyoncé who's currently playing near where I live.. now that'd be awesome.

Back