• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever committed a crime?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I was charged with second-degree murder and attempted murder and was sentenced to twenty-four hours in prison.

Sarcasm aside, no. I've never committed a crime.

Riv

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    I have an assault charge for punching someone in 6th grade. Lol.
    And I currently can't drive for 6 months due to drunk driving. Luckily there was no fine and it won't go on my record.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I've smoked marijuana but other than that, nope. Also, my record's clean, so I never got caught. The worst thing on my record is a rear ender caused by bad breaks, an icy day, and me being generally grumpy after class.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, they just haven't caught me yet. Does smuggling chewing gum for my own enjoyment counts? (since its banned here)

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • My record's pretty clean, but I've been reprimanded once by a park ranger for swimming in a pond that I wasn't supposed to be swimming in. Mum and Dad never found out. I have a tendency to go to forests just so I can swim. I don't think people would care, but this man sure did.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I have an assault charge for punching someone in 6th grade. Lol.
    And I currently can't drive for 6 months due to drunk driving. Luckily there was no fine and it won't go on my record.

I sincerely wish that it actually did go on your record because that's a terrible thing to do.

As for myself the worst I did was blackmail someone by threatening to tell his parents that he owed me money.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • I've trespassed a few times when I was younger, and 2 years ago I had to talk to cops because I got in a fight.

But mainly, it's piracy.

Years
  • Um, I've never been sent to court but I have broken laws before. As a kid, I trespassed a lot ._.

What else...oh yeah, once I was at a flea market and saw a box of some trading cards (I don't remember) and I stole 3 packets :/

Other than those two, I also stole Pokemon Cards from my friend :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I stole some Pokemon cards from random people when I was a kid. I've also drank illegally. But that's something everyone does so I don't think it really counts. Other than that, I haven't really done anything. I wasn't caught for this btw. Sneaky etc.

Oh. I went on Noble Street in blue jeans before. That's illegal here. :P

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Never.

I've never committed anything one could reasonably consider a crime. Misdemeanors don't count in my book; especially ones you've never been caught and tried for; with the exception to the crimes listed in the 10 commandments, IE Murder and Physical Theft which does not include digital/intellectual property.

Even though I have broken the law's letter, I do abide by it's spirit, when it's heart is in the right place and the intent of the law is to protect myself and/or others. So this excludes any ridiculous local laws, things that people think should be a law, and other such lesser guidelines and offenses with no penalty or sanction as well as things that I firmly believe shouldn't be in the law books as they are now such as today's Copyright and Patent laws.

I'm a firm believer that laws should prevent tangible harm, not, perceived harm. Verifiable monetary loss, like having your bank account emptied, or not receiving a paycheck you were due by a contract are tangible.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Just yesterday actually. Me and brother were at the beach and saw a seemingly-public shower. We turned it on, and started using it, and then out of nowhere some opportunist ***hole comes up and says the shower is 20DA each (which is more like a quarter in the US).

My brother told him we didn't have the money and the guy started grumbling but he couldn't do anything about it, we'd already started using the shower and it was too late to stop us.

Not that I'd call that a crime committed by me, but more like committed by HIM.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Hmm allow me to start the list...

Weed. Obviously.
    MDMA (because raves)
    Trespassing (in an abandoned building - my ex used to love the place)
    Lighting a firework at some park (only thing I got caught for as well)
    Shoplifting (I was a bad kid ok)

Underage drinking isn't a crime pretty much because I have yet to meet a person who didn't.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
    Years
  • The only thing I've ever been caught doing and been ticketed for/had to go to a courtroom over is speeding. I've gotten multiple speeding tickets. I'm actually still dealing with the aftermath of one I got in April for doing 25+ over the speed limit in a school zone. o_O

Otherwise I've done a few things that could have gotten me in trouble.
    Possession and use of marijuana
    Underage drinking
    Driving under the influence (by drinking and by smoking, sometimes both simultaneously)
    Buying cigarettes for a minor (although I am not a smoker myself)
    Sex with a minor (although I don't know if it counts because he was 17 and his 18th birthday was like a week away and I was only 19... )
    Illegally downloading music and games and movies and such

Honestly I think that's pretty much it. I was always really good as a teenager and my rebellious stage was very short lived. I don't even have time to cause trouble now and I'm too honest to do things like steal... lol

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Downloaded ROMs and music off the internet, nicked some candy, and once when I was younger, took a plastic lemon decoration from IKEA. I don't know why I took it. It must have enticed me with its yellowness although I've never liked yellow. Hmm...besides that, nothing much.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I stole candy from my aunt's store before. I'm fairly confident that my aunt was aware, but she let me continue haha. I also stole toys from bad kids on the playground and gave it to, well, myself. I hoped to be some sort of Robin Hood but I kind of failed haha

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Assuming none of you will go tell the police, I'll tell what I did 8)

Stole a couple of stuffs from stores: Candies, games, mp3, headphones, earphones, spray cans & school supplies (Those are the ones I can remember)

Did some Breaking & Entering on rare occasions, I broke into my old high school and stole a retro projector, DVDs and a computer screen which me and my friends sold for around 2000$ in all.

Did a lot of graffiti with spray cans, markers and etches.

Did some trespassing mainly because of graffiti and going into high places where it's harder for the city people to buff off our graffiti.

Illegal drinking when I was younger.

Smoked weed once.

Aggravated Assault on a guy.

Vandalism on some property.

Illegal downloads and uploads.

Public urinating. (I never do this, heck I don't even like to pee in public toilets. I just had to pee soooo badly and there was no washroom nearby. Ironically, I pee'd beside a police station)

Disturbance of peace for the drivers, where we put huge garbage bags in the middle of road to make them do a huge detour in order to continue.

Vandalism; I broke cars, walked on cars, broke their mirrors and windows.

Surprisingly, I never got caught doing any of these, except for the time I stole from my high school, because we did it with a guy who NEVER did B&E before and he bragged about it to his classmates and eventually one of them told the cops. I didn't get convicted for it tho, I don't know what happened to that story, they just let it go I presume.

And if you're thinking, no I'm not like that anymore. Those were my rebel days and ever since I met my girlfriend, I changed. She didn't like the way I used to live and I changed my lifestyle to make her happy. Tbh, I'm glad that I abandoned that kind of lifestyle, I'm happier the way I am now.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Yes.

There's one thing that sticks out in my mind but I don't want to get into it, so we'll get into the smaller thing: Shoplifting. I stole a pack of Yugioh cards from the store last year because they had a Black Rose Dragon on them, and lo and behold I pulled a Black Rose Dragon from the pack. It was worth $15 so I traded it to the dude at the card shop for some MTG cards that I needed.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I stole a couple of AA batteries one time at a tool shop. I'm not even sure why I did it. I guess it was out of boredom or the thrill of doing something dangerous, but I pocketed them and took them home nonetheless.

I've never actually told anyone this before.

Back