• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever committed a crime?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • These are not crimes. You commit a crime if you get set to court, usually the court of appeals.
    Speaking of crimes, I haven't done one yet.
    Yet?
    That's really concerning man.

As for me, no. Not unless you count downloading free music haha. Ha. Uhhhh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I used to steal gum when I was a little girl. My parents never knew, I just took the gum and bypassed security. xD

I got over that phase though.

PureAurorae

Comrade
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    I don't know if it really counts or not but once I nearly blinded a friend with a BB gun. I fired purposely at them when then had no protection and also that they told me not to. It hit him on the ridge of his nose next to his eye. I feel real bad for it but I am grateful that it didn't blind him, cause I am sure I would have been in trouble with the Police somehow.

Sirfetch’d

I don't know if it really counts or not but once I nearly blinded a friend with a BB gun. I fired purposely at them when then had no protection and also that they told me not to. It hit him on the ridge of his nose next to his eye. I feel real bad for it but I am grateful that it didn't blind him, cause I am sure I would have been in trouble with the Police somehow.

I'd definitely say that this counts as a crime and you could have seriously injured this person, but luckily you didn't. This would probably fall under some kind of assault crime.

Sirfetch’d

Only downloading music when I was younger. I buy all of it now, though.

It seems like many people are guilty of this, haha. I know I've done it countless times before and I still do. I guess I've just never really seen it as a serious crime because I don't want to feel bad for doing it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I stole a tube of Pocahontas lip balm from Shoppers Drug Mart once when I was like 5 years old. :( I'd had one already but I got it stuck somewhere at school and couldn't get it back out and my mom wouldn't replace it. I admitted (in tears) what I'd done a few years later to my mom once we'd already moved away from the city we'd lived in and I think she just laughed at me and then gave me a short lecture even though it was obvious I still regretted it.

I'm pretty sure it's the only time I've broken the law (besides things like jaywalking).

Sirfetch’d

I stole a tube of Pocahontas lip balm from Shoppers Drug Mart once when I was like 5 years old. :( I'd had one already but I got it stuck somewhere at school and couldn't get it back out and my mom wouldn't replace it. I admitted (in tears) what I'd done a few years later to my mom once we'd already moved away from the city we'd lived in and I think she just laughed at me and then gave me a short lecture even though it was obvious I still regretted it.

I'm pretty sure it's the only time I've broken the law (besides things like jaywalking).

My mom caught me once trying to steal a piece of candy from a convenience store once. She made me tell the cashier what I was doing and I was so embarrassed. I should have learned my lesson, but as I have stated in a previous post I have stolen many pieces of candy as a child and never thought twice about it. I do regret it now however.

NintendoFreezey

→ Stay frosty!
    Years
  • When I was young, I used to steal pokemon cards and candy from the dollar tree.
    "Ah, the good years!"

Then when I was 17, I got setup and got caught with weed (Possession of Cannabis over 20 grams) With intent to distribute, So I got 18 months probation! feels good to be off it (Cause it sucks so much)

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I think when I was in Grade 7.
    I stole a 200 yen, well, I just really need it. But something really
    bad? Never in my life. I like to stay peaceful and alone as always.

Years
  • Sure, I've stolen things in the past as minor as money, but usually I've never been caught.. but for real, I haven't ever committed a major crime before so my record is clean.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    When I was about seven I took a string of purple flower beads from Joann's Fabrics. . . I meant to buy it, but put it in my pocket and then forgot about it. It only cost about 50 cents but still :<

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I have not really never committed a crime hahaaa. I dont underage drink no for that matter I dont drink PERIOD. Well okay I will admit I stole some bread and stuff from the cafeteria school .............LOTS O TIME. N only got caught once hahaaaa. but I only did that cuz my school is picky and wont let you get whatever you want

Back