• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever crossdressed?

Have you ever crossdressed?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Seems like a simple enough poll to me!

For girls (who ACCORDING TO A RECENT THREAD cannot crossdress) have you ever deliberately and consciously dressed in a muscular way that deviates from your normal dress sense?

Last edited:

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • When I was eleven, I was a boy for halloween. On the day we wore our costumes to school, nobody recognized me, and my classmates thought I was a pedophile. Trick or Treat...? xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've crossed-dressed, but it was only really for switch day at school, where guys dress like girls and girls dress like guys. Tons of fun tbh!

Years
  • Ahhhhh I was thinking the other day of making this thread and now you beat me to it.

(THAT THREAD IS TOTALLY WRONG)

I have worn plenty of girls' and boys' clothes in my time. Mostly boys clothes which to me feels like cross dressing even though no one else would think I was if they saw me.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I probably have cross dressed before, but haven't payed much attention.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • When I was eleven, I was a boy for halloween. On the day we wore our costumes to school, nobody recognized me, and my classmates thought I was a pedophile. Trick or Treat...? xD

Treat ;) hahaha.

I probably have without notice, or did i? I think I did haha.

Yes thats it, I didnt need THAT picture ;-;

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Girls can dress up as boys very easily and aren't picked on. In-fact, many girls I mistake as being guys. Guys looking like girls is rarer, and while a girl cross-dressing doesn't stick out too much, a guy cross-dressing looks really disturbing imo.

I don't cross-dress at all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    I used to as a child, though it was because I preferred the clothes of the opposite gender to the ones on offer to my own. I had a phase in my teens where I conformed totally, but now I'm in the middle.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    oh man i crossdress all the time, its great, i have more dresses than sammie-san :15:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Yeah, I do it every day. I mean, I do get picked on A LOT about it, but I think it's more because the men's clothes I wear are like, formal stuff like ties and suits. So I guess that's a bit more obvious and less normal then if a girl were to wear normal men's clothes.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've crossed-dressed, but it was only really for switch day at school, where guys dress like girls and girls dress like guys. Tons of fun tbh!

same! during homecoming week dress up days, there's almost always going to be a cross dressing one and it's always a lot of fun since most people do it :)

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Yes. I got called a trap once and apparently I would've been pretty convincing too if only I hadnt spoken.

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • Some ignorant/blind folks would call my everyday wear cross dressing, but I dress pretty normally (and admittedly bland) for my gender.

Years
  • I cross dressed a few times during High School for various spirit events, a play I was in [I was a grandmother], and a fundraiser we did for prom.
    I looked glamorous as a girl tbqh.

I've always thought about doing drag honestly

Back