• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever gone to a state of Unimaginable Blind Fury when...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Have you ever gone to a state of Unimaginable Blind Fury when your Pokemon file has been deleted(or destroyed), or your most of your precious EV trained Pokemon got stolen or gone to waste??
    I for one already experienced this, my brother "stole" my Diamond & gave it to his friend, promising to trade more powerful pokemon to him, What he did was steal all my legendaries & corrupted the file. I punched my little brother to kingdom-kom!!Dang i was mad!:badsmile:

So, did you ever experience this?
    Please freely speak.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It happened to me. My cousin played my game while I was away and started a new file and all. This is the reason I dont let anyone play my pokemon games today.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Arggh yes it does D< I lent my Latias to my friend.. AND HE TRADED IT TO HIS OTHER FRIEND IN WHICH THE FRIEND KEPT IT AND NEVER GAVE IT BACK

I was like

Argggh D< your friend a noob and needs to gimme my latias bacfk and gtfo <D<

agentk_b

Grass Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    nope because I don't let anyone mess with my pokemon.

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
  • Arg, my little brother traded my shiny articuno on fr/lg...
    for a venonat >.<

he couldn't move for about 2 days XP

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Arrrg! Don't even get Neko STARTED!!!! *inhaleexhaleinhaleexhale*

When I was little my two brothers stole my Red version and released all the Pokemon I had on there and left me with a freakin' MAGIKARP!! T_< I was sooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo sososososososo-*shot*

But yeah. I was pretty upset lol. *dies*

-Neko

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
  • Someone stole my pokemon before but i didnt get mad, usually when I start over I gain more shinys and evd pokemon so i rather look forward to something like that.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Well once. In my Emerald version, I am almost at the Battle Tower (island). But then the save was corrupted. :(

I'm so mad of course, then download a new rom.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I caught a shiny Rhyhorn in my Emerald version. A few months later, I got bored with the game and started over. The thing was that I completely forgot that I had a shiny Pokemon in there. :x And I saved over it. My pink Rhyhorn was gone. ;_;

But... It's not like I freaked out or something. I'm not too interested in shiny Pokemon, actually. So I wouldn't call it "Unimaginable Blind Fury". XD

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • I never had that problem, since I was the little brother in my family. Fortunately for my older sister, I respected personal property laws. :D

Years
  • I'm ashamed to admit that.. I did grab my ex-girlfriend's pokemon without her permisson once. She got mad at me. =/ Yes, I deserved it. So.. I understand where you are coming from.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I think I have when my team of lvl 100's were deleted on Gold Version.
    I also had a shiny if I can remember..

Years
  • I'm so glad diamond and pearl made it so hard to save a new game. I hope this never happens. I wll choke a *****.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Once when I finally beat the Elite 4 in FireRed I got all excited and I bumped my SP and it reset. To this day I cant stand the sound of a GBASP starting.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Why did you have to rub salt in my old wounds?

Back when G/S/C were the "games on the scene" I would take my gameboy everywhere. One time, I forgot all my Pokémon games and gameboy over at my grandparents. Well, a few weeks passed and I was finally reunited with them. However, there was something different about my Gold and Yellow versions... they no longer had my save file. I was furious! Somehow, my cousins found them and deleted them.

In retrospect, the save-files were nothing special. I mean, it didn't have any shinies or anything. However, when you are young, and beating a video-game is a big deal to you, you can understand the kind of pain I felt.

Truthfully, I have never been nice to my cousin since that day.
    (Oh, yes... I hold a grudge)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Gee I let an 8 year old play my game and even he knew not to do that... he knows whats rare and what isn't he actually convinved one of his friends to trade a starter for a common xD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yes, my unimaginable fury over saved files getting deleted has occurred twice over the last three years. The first happened three years ago, which is when my sister decided to experiment with my gameboy and my gameboy games, successfully managing to stuff my Pokémon Gold cartridge into my gameboy backward. After that incident, my Gold version refused to work so I had to persuade my parents to let me buy a duplicate of it on eBay. The second time that I got extremely angry regarding the erasing of a save file was just a few months ago, when my sister (the same one) decided to play a new game on my Diamond version and save, deleting all of my shinies and EV'd Pokémon. I was angry that day and I haven't battled competitivelyOne Love - Nas since.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I forgot to mention, years ago when I had never had a Feebas on Ruby, my battery was low and I felt like I was making progress. as soon as a Feebas popped up my game died and that was the first time a actually threw my SP. My mom smacked the hell out of me for that! lol.

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Since I use an AR, my save file sometimes corrupts, so I double save. Unfortunently, it decides to corrupt at inaproprite times. I go to migrate some pokemon off of my Ruby(Wailord, Belossom, Salamence, Dodrio, Relicanth) and the file corrupts! Basically, I start cursing.

Back