• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever got something stolen?

Have you ever got something stolen?

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • My old phone was stolen at school. I have had a few of my games stolen before to.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I had a ticket to a concert that I bought stolen when I was in High School. ;_;!! So I didn't get to end up going.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I dont think any of my things have been stolen before. Unless I have and haven't realised yet lol.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well yep, back when I was young, and into yu-gi-oh... I went to a virginia convention.

We were all given 6 packs and build a half deck for the random tournament...
    And couldnt trade till afterwards. Well I 5-0d and won the tournament, getting 15 more packs, which was pure awesomeness...

Anyways I was tradng around with a couple people, a big group around me, and a kid around my age, asked if he could see my cards...

I let him take a look at a stack, and later on during some other tournaments, noticed some cards where missing...
    And in this convention the officials cant find who stole them, as anyone could own the cards themselves.. Then I noticed after the same kid saw my friend, who I took with me to the convention, was also missing cards...

And during the convention, we kept asking the kid, can we see your cards? and he always declined, as the officials were running around with nonsense, Josh and I had to take action, and we prepared to steal them back.
    We finally got someone to get him to show them his cards, and he showed them to this kid before, and he (the kid seeing the stealers) said, Hey I didnt see these before...

He grabbed the stack, forgetting our cards, ran and left in a flash.
    We got our things back, and yEAHHHHH!

Other then that, no one has stolen my things except my sister with my cameras T_T

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have had a few thing's stolen from me but the main one isn't stolen but I still class it as being stolen.

When I got my gamecube it was the best thing that had happend to me but clumsy me dropped it on the day I got it. Well it was working fine so I kept going on it and then during the summer holidays my friends gamecube broke and he was going on holiday to his nan's for two weeks so he asked if I would swap my gamecube for his N64 for the two weeks.
    At the chance of playing Pokemon snap and goldeneye for a week or two I snapped up his offer. So I set up his N64 and played snap till I had beaten it over and over.

When the two weeks were over I got my gamecube back, plugged it in to my T.V and it didn't work. It wouldn't read the disk. Horrified I reset the gamecube and try again...nothing. I open the disk cover and find...no lense.

Before we did the trade I made him promise me that he would pay me back if anything should happen to it. He agreed. But when I asked him about it he said that his mum wouldn't let him pay me back because in his mums own words "I'm sorry Ashley, <Name> doesn't have the money to pay you back.

I was out £70 because my friend can't look after someone else's console :<. Lucky for me it was my birthday coming up and I got enough money to buy a new Gamecube. But basically I was about £200 down. This is why I count this as being stolen.

Hope you all enjoyed reading this. :p Evil gamecube breaking person is EVIL.

Back