• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had your Heart broken?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • have you had your heart broken by someone you loved? i defiently have a few times now by the 'same person' how does it make you feel to have your heart broken? for me i feel empty and lifeless

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I have once, I felt angry and upset, but then I decided to stay independant. If I ever do get heart broken it wont be that bad for me

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    yea 2 different times however they did it the very same way both cheaters =/
    its so hard to find sum1 faithful and loyal to you

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • waaaa im still upset over it, it was something i didnt want to do but now i feel torn

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • I've been left with a broken heart three times, two of which were by the same person. It definitly sucks.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • the worst is that the world is made to be bad. i mean, there are more girls than guys in this world, and half of them suck (pedos, gays, cheaters). what are us girls going to become? (not lesbo i hope!)

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • twice actually from two different people, but if you don't keep trying your just going to end up lonely. I'm not going to go into it cause i dont feel like reliving it but it did hurt alot but its cool, it just means they weren't right for me.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Yep, and it sucks. Actually, the most recent was from someone here on PC. But I have better people in my life than him, so I don't even worry about it. I don't talk to anyone who broke my heart anymore.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Something everyone should remember :

If you fall down, get back up and don't look back.
    Even if you feel depressed, it's only for a day, everyone feels like that sometimes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes. Many times. When that happens, I lock myself up in my room and listen to music until I can think of something else. Might take days XD

I hope I won't get hearbroken this time. :3

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • As posted above, many times!
    To the point where now I just do not care about being "heartbroken" because it doesn't hurt anymore. I've seriously become a cold hearted person and I'm fine with that.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • yea 2 different times however they did it the very same way both cheaters =/
    its so hard to find sum1 faithful and loyal to you
    Oh I totally agree with you, this is why I dont care for love anymore, who knows I just might be happier living my life free of that sort of stuff =D

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Kind of. When I was little, I went to stay with my grandparents in England for the holidays and I met this boy who lived next to them who I really liked. We spent pretty much the whole holiday playing together and it was really nice. I always remembered him, but when I went back there a few years later, he didn't remember me at all. We did start talking though, and I got his msn and his phone number and we talk a lot online, but he still doesn't remember me from before.

Zet

Years
  • Yes, Chibi-chan is a pretty harsh girl.

I have had my heartbroken once when I was in high school but I don't want to go into detail's

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I've fallen in 'love' afew times, but they're just schoolboy crushes that never stopped growing.

Back