• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever milked a cow?

Have you ever milked a cow?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Ivev always wanted to try this to see what its like. I may end up hurting the poor thing though ;_;. But nah I've never milked a cow.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I have once before. My uncle lives on a farm and one of the last times I visited, I ended up going out with my cousin to see how cows were milked. I was not good at it at all so I lasted maybe a minute before handing the job back over to my cousin, much to his dismay. XD;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Can't say I have. Only way I can see it happening is for an educational purpose; certainly not enjoyment.

Years
  • I have never milked a cow. I've never been to a farm since I know nobody in my family that has one now.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I have never actually milked a real cow before. But, at one of the local fairs every year, they have a big farmers/agricultural exhibit. They have a statue of a cow, with a rubber utter on it filled with water that kids can go up to and practice milking. It's actually just like milking a real cow. So, I guess I can say that I kind of have?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    It's my first Jirachi, I'm just gonna store it in my box, to be honest! XD;

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I haven't milked a cow since I stored my first Jirachi in my box back in July 2010, which is when this thread is from.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back