• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever skived school?

Have you ever skived school?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Very rarely

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Have you ever skived school as in skipped it on purpose without any of your teachers knowing?
    i havent ever done that and i don't want to, but i know alot of kids in my school that have.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nope never have, first of all I wouldn't know any place to spend the 5 hours I would have to skive and I'd be in pretty big trouble if I got busted...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yea these kids got done in my school cos they got caught probably went on their incident log

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    A couple times, never got caught. But not something that's wise to do, I only ever did it because I was sick to my bones and no one believed me.

Flashmew

Master of Masters
    Years
    Well .. I dont really hate school! .. if I skived, then where in the hell should I spend those 6-7 hours? Oo there is always someone home.. and I wouldnt have anything to do in those 6 hours =/! Getting caught in my school means NO more 'Launch Break' for the next 6 weeks (I think, or is it 2 months)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    wow tough school you got there
    i think that applies 2 me too tho..

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'd make my illness sound worse to my parents than it was sometimes just to be let off X3; but i don't consider that a proper skive, so no for me :3
    In uni i've skipped a few lectures because it was too early (morning after the night before X3) but they don't take a register so it's up to you whether you go or not ^^;

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    yea I have but its usually only at the end of term because we don't do work so its pointless going in to school, and plus they don't bother checking why you don't turn up then because the register stops for the last 2 weeks or so.

Last edited:

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    I've skipped lots of times, but they were only because I was feeling sick. I've often made illnesses worse than they really were. XP

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Skived? What kind of word is skived?

Also, in response to the question, no, I haven't.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    skived as in skived? evry1 knows what that word means? do they?
    o well i use that word ;)

Back