• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever skived school?

Have you ever skived school?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Very rarely

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Hmm...I've done so maybe four or five times...New York is too big to get caught in...and people believe I'm too good to do such a thing...so those at school will think I was sick, and my parents will never know...anyway I only do it because of assignments due and stuff..XD

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    yeah iv done it a few times*skipped gym and math* and iv never been caught..dont plan to be any time soon

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I'd be lying if I said I never skipped school.. XD I'll only do it if its the last class of the day on friday, or a class I didn't finish my work in thats due.

But this year, twice so far...

Years
    I've skipped Trial days for atheletics carnivals so that im not put in to races on the day. I've skipped a lesson once without getting caught but that was it

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I do it at times.It's so much fun.I love it when I tell my cousin to tell the teacher I've got "pheumonia".Alas,one day she got me cuz he said I died and the next day I went to school and I got in major trouble.Tsk,they're eyes were all red of sorrow *giggle*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I have a couple of times. I had to take care of some stuff each time.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    A LOT of times. But usually, I'm faking I'm ill or something. But other than that, I ran off from school twice. Other than that, my parents also find it a bother to drive me to school every day, which is about a LONG way from here.

The school some distance away from my house, its too weird. So I go to another neiborhood's one. ^^

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
    Years
    i do this every year when they have the gatoraid 125 down in daytona which is a nascar event i stay at home and watch it on tv it on a thursday every year in feb and when the jags play sunday night or monday night football i skip school i just sleep in lol

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Yep, I just did it the day before yesterday. Fell in a ditch and broke my arm though. Like duh I was caught. XD

Years
    Woah! Please don't revive old threads.
    OVP has a one-month bumping period as stated in the rules. Just make a new thread if you want to say something about it.

*closed*

Back