• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Can't say I have. I'd feel super-duper-mega bad about it if I did. If I was stupid enough not to study for an exam, I'd rather live with the consequences than to go so low as to copy someone else who took the time to actually study.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
  • I imagine that any guilt I would feel would be seriously overwhelmed by pride in myself for managing to copy and not get caught, to be honest. However, as I don't have the need to copy, and I'm way too fearful of getting caught, I never have.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Same here. I'd hate to have the everlating guilt. I'd rather have an honest test score than a guilty copied one.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • uhm, in topic tests in science in year 8, everyone in my row would copy off each other. our teacher couldnt get why we all kept getting a hundred percent. apart from that no, i really dont need to copy. i prepare extensively and usually get the marks i deserve

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • During exams, they distance the distance between desk so much, its impossible to copy in my school. However, I'd never dream of doing that. Sure, I'll admit that I might've thought of doing such a thing before when I was younger, but I decided that the marks wouldn't be my own and couldn't be truthful to myself. D: I prefer to score badly than to be filled with that everlasting guilt you all are talking about, its just a number on the piece of paper, in the end. XD;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The only times I ever copy others is when we're doing a simple little quiz. I just whisper to the person next to me and he gives me some answers.

Years
  • I don't cheat on exams. I'd feel infinitely bad if I did. Besides, I usually don't need to, because I usually know most of the answers. ^^;;

If I look over to my side, it's to see how far others have gotten, not for answers. But I usually don't do that.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, the thing is that if I dont feel that confident about a certain something (usually a word, or a formula), I may write it somewhere it cannot be easily seen. However, the scarce times I have done that, I usually didnt even had the need to use that.
    Other than that, I could never copy anyone, because when in high school I was a good student, and when in college, the profs allign us in a way it's impossible to see anything.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Not on major exams, but I have cheated/helped others cheat during minor tests where the results wouldn't count to the average score.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • well my friends do that a lot...meh?? sometimes if i screw while reviewing...well you know..accidentaly getting to sleep... when i'm drowsy i feel that i'm gonna faint if i'm not goin' to sleep..

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't really have to cheat/copy. I think the exams are pretty easy ^^'
    But I have helped others to cheat XD.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Nah, I couldn't even if I wanted to. XD
    I'm homebound for the rest of the year, so who is there to copy?
    Last year, the school made absolute sure that the students couldn't copy. They made everyone cover there tests, and if a student was caught cheating during an exam, I'm almost postive you had to go to the office. My school is very strict about exams, so strict in fact, one of the teacher's have to follow you to the bathroom. o_O
    I'm pretty sure every school is strict like that for end of the year exams, though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have never copied anyone else's answers in an exam. There's no point anyway since there's a modest chance the person being copied from is wrong, and the way exams are carried out (here at least) means one would have to get up and walk over to the other person's desk.

Aza.M

Legendary Trader
    Years
  • i used 2 copy yea on in the minor test ins erious test i do seroius revisin like 10 hrs a day lol

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Aza.M: Your post is so un-readable, I can't even describe it. O_o

When I wasn't homebound, I usually knew the answers. Therefore I never really had any need to copy the person next to me, so I never had a problem with being tempted to cheat. Sometimes people copied my quizzes I think. I never really cared though, it's their problem that they cheat, not mine. XD

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh thank goodness you replied, [Technya]. I was about to feel really guilty for being the one who was gonna come in and be all "I used to cheat all the time. 8D" I also used to do that same thing--make the tiny cheat sheets and then realize before going into the exam that making them perfect ended up teaching me the material/formulae to use, haha.

But uhh... yeah! I never used to cheat, and I frowned upon it so much up until grade 11 or 12. It was then that my friend and I got stuck with the worst teachers ever for a few subjects. :[ In Physics, which is the first time I remember explicitly cheating, I swear everyone in the room would partner up with the person beside them and help each other through the tests. We'd have 100+ multiple choice questions plus the rest of the questions on the test to complete in about 1.5 hours. So my friend and I would split up the multiple choice questions and each do half or something just to finish it. XD We got caught cheating in another course once--we would cheat all the time and the teacher never noticed (or sometimes he'd notice everyone looking at each other's papers and just be like "...okay work together in pairs on this test") but one time? We had a substitute teacher who caught my friend looking at my paper since he hadn't studied the night before. So the next day we fully expected a lecture or something but the regular teacher thought we were going out, and really liked my friend, so he just said, "I know you like Erica, but you have to keep your eyes off her during tests." OH MY GOD WE NEARLY DIED OF LAUGHTER. XD; Of course we didn't bother correcting him but... we were far more careful after that. :p

Anyway, I don't cheat anymore, probably because it's nigh impossible here in university and the stakes are so much higher.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
  • Hmm nice and short. I have never brought anything into an exam/test that I was not allowed to. I did use to cheat in Primary school with these reading comprehension exercises I'd just copy the right answers but as far as I'm concerned I blame the teacher for not making us the find the answers.

As far as cheating elsewhere, well I one looked over at the desk in front of me and copied two of the multi-choice questions. It was in American Studies Film and TV and I hadn't actually seen that movie, so when I got a chance I looked over and copied the answers. They were right too. I feel kinda guilty, but really I don't think universities should have multi-choice questions in the first place.

Back