• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
Years
  • Yes, puked my guts out on a boat when I was a kid. Orange juice and tortilla chips don't taste so good coming back up. :X

Have you ever played 'ding dong ditch'?

Years
  • Yes, I played at a birthday party and I remember the group and I overheard one of the neighbors cussing when we were hiding.

Have you ever had something fall out of your bag and you never knew you lost it till an hour or more hours later?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Yeah, but never anything super important

Have you ever gotten caught in a sudden downpour?

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • yes. i was at an art festival in baltimore and i was so determined to see everything that i kept walking through the slight rain even to close it early and eventually the rain turned into a downpour and i was just casually walking back to my car completely drenched and satisfied.

have you ever broken someones bone on accident

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Yeah, No. At least the videos I uploaded don't exist anymore.

Have you ever forgotten your wallet/purse, but were already at checkout?

Years
  • No

Have you ever had a mosquito fly inside around your house when someone left the door or window open?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    No. The most I have eaten is 1 entire pizza in 1 day.

Have you ever used a word, but didn't know what it actually meant?

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, I don't have them so bad, but sometimes from too much dust exposure at work I get that.

Have you ever sneezed right on someone? (Shame on you!) :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back