• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you lost any of your games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I've never lost one, though I hacked my Platinum into oblivion.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    ahhhhhh... T.T
    i haven't been able to find my HG for the past couple of months which is really bugging me as I want to play a new game with ariados and bannette, but i don't want to get rid of my almost complete pokedex ss save file.
    Hopefully it will turn up soon. It usually just takes time.
    I lost my gamecube memory card which had my complete pokemon coloseum with 2 level 100 rayquazas for a couple of years. It somehow fell into a bag of paper towels which somehow was left in my dad's studio.... then moved to my dance school.
    I also lost my gameboy color and pokemon silver which fell behind the couch of our house in japan, where my grandmother found it about 3 years later and sent them down here. We bought another gameboy color straight after i lost it so now i have 2 yellow gameboys and 2 copies of silver.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I've never lost a game, i usually lose a game and find it a week later, currently i got nothing missing.

weavile77

maste of darkness...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    I lost approx. 8 games (1 pkmn: XD)in one sitting. i just bought a new copy of XD after 3 yrs. or so.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    yes!! found my heart gold. it was in the box of gba games which i'm sure i've checked atleast 5 times... my mum probably found it and put it in while cleaning up.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Four, three of which were every 2nd gen game. I remember having Sapphire stolen along with my old see-through GBA right after I caught Regice. I chose to mourn the Regice over the GBA itself because that guy was a pain in the ass to catch.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I lose everything D: D: D: ...Except my Pokemon games.

Once I lost Sapphire, but it turned out to be under the cushion of one of my grandmother's sofas, and it was still intact. xD And once I lost my Game Boy Color with a game in it, but the older brother of the thief felt bad for me and turned him in. So I got it back. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, guys.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    ...D/P/Pt are all lost, although I have the cases...And I think that I may have lost my HG -_-' God I wish they wouldn't be so damn tiny. I've never lost any of the GB/GBA games, just the DS games and these are the only DS games I've lost...Hell I'd give up my other DS games so I could have my HG back *sighs* Nintendo I love ya, but you should have had something to help keep track of the DS cartridges...and I know I might get laughed at and people are going to say stuff like 'Oh you should have kept the games in the cases' Well yeah you'd think I'd learn by now, but no I don't.....All I'm down to is SS, wonder when I'll lose it.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    Emerald, the first game I actually bought myself rather than have someone buy it for me, I lost about 3 years ago. I think it's in my room but I don't know for sure. I keep looking but it just won't turn up.
    Here's The kicker though, about 2 weeks ago my little brother found the instruction book it came with, and the box, but not emerald itself. That annoyed me very much.

Noltron200

Im not a robot.
    Years
    HOLY COW YES.
    •Pokemon ruby
    •Pokemon sapphire
    •Pokemon pinball
    •a silver GBA SP
    •two red GBA SPs
    •an iceburg blue GBA
    •who knows how many GB Colors (I only have five left! May grandparents got them cheap cheap cheap before they came out in america while in china. Dude probably 5$ a gb)
    •fregin wii sports
    •excite truck
    •DISK I of simcity4
    •Spore
    Who knows what else. I'm sure there is much more
    the list goes on forever...

*edit: does not include the backs of gameboys. Or broken games...

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    I lost my Leaf Green version shortly after I transferred all of my prized Pokémon to Emerald, and I found it a couple years later. (Still worked, if you can believe it.)

I also lost my Sapphire version. :l I had a shiny Linoone in that game. I have yet to find it..

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    I had Emerald... until I misplaced it. I had all my Pokémon ready for migration to HG when I got it.

Now I'm stuck with Ruby. Eh, no matter.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    I lost my Red+GBC many years ago. At least I thought I did. But a long time after losing it, I realised my step-dad took it and sold it...

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    I lost my ruby game for like 2 years. Then when my mom decided to take the carpet out of my room i found it under a little section that i was lifting up in the middle of my room.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    I havnt lost any of my games.. but i have had a few of them stolen :(
    we had a house break in and they took everything in sight, unfortunately my yellow version and my red version were in plain view...

before that i lent my silver version to my friend and he claims to have "lost" it, but i still think he took it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back