• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you lost any of your games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I lost my Emerald Version once. It was a good thing I decided to save up for a DS instead of buying a new Emerald Version because I found it a few months later.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Ah, right. I had Silver too. Was getting it out of storage and it fell and vanished out of sight. Seriously, it's like a freak rift opened and swallowed it! D:

I also had the TCG cart, and lost that. Found it a few years later, but the battery in it had died in the time it was lost. ;_;

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    I lost my Sapphire and Ruby cartridges a while ago.

As for DS games, I lost my Pearl for a while, so I started looking around to get Platinum on the cheap only for it to turn up in my Yu Gi Oh DS game case. I got Platinum anyway, just having started a new game on it yet as its previous owner left me some awesome Pokemon! lol

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    All of them. And it hurts really bad. I have nothing. I had Diamond Emerald and Platinum. I can't find them anywhere :(

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    *sighes heavily*

I lost two Pokemon Sapphire cartridges (I still have the box for one of them).

I don't know exactly what happened to them, but I have pretty good ideas of what happened...

The first one, I believe, fell out of my pocket while I was at school... And it was my first-ever GBA/Pokemon game... :(

The second I lost at a celebratory function, which could have been saved if my sibling's Ruby hadn't occupied the GBASP's slot. Because of that, I lost both Sapphire and Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past for GBA, the latter of which I progressed far in, but didn't get to finish... :cer_cry:

I've also lost a save file in Emerald. The cartridge shifted out of place while it was saving right before I entered a Secret Base Battle (the type that occur when you mix Records with someone...) I lost precious time, several Level 100s, and Shiny Pokemon! One of the most aggravating gaming experiences I've ever had. :cer_pissed: Instead of saying "The save file is corrupt. The previous save file will be loaded.", the game went off and said "The save file will be erased due to corruption or damage." I then proceeded to start a new game and turned it off while saving, to see if the first Corrupt Save would occur, and, wouldn't you know, it did. The one time I actually NEED that Corrupt Save Rectification feature, and it doesn't work!

Thankfully, I've managed to hold on to my only 2 GBA games left, Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon Emerald, both of which I still have their boxes. I'm worried about what will happen should I get Platinum and HeartGold to play on a 3DS, because those cartridges are even smaller! :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    I lost Pokemon Pinball (Ruby & Saphire) years ago, and I'm still regreting it, it was one of my favourite games. ='(

Years
    lets see..i lost my first one ever which was Blue Version,i lost Gold,Silver and Crystal i think when i moved,i lost sapphire,then got ruby,then lost that,then got a new sapphire,then lost that,i lost leafgreen and then got firered which i still have,i lost emerald and got a new one which i still have,i think my friend has my red version that i got after i lost blue.i still have my first diamond and i still have Heartgold that i got the day it came out..but im still heartbroken over losing GSC

Years
    I found all my original blue, red, and yellow. I lost my Crystal version, which is one of my all time favorites but my boyfriend gave me his :] He even let me overwrite his saved game (with his beloved lvl 100 Nidoking) so I could replay it :] haha best. boyfriend. ever.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    About 3 years ago I lost my PMD Blue Rescue Team in my basement. Well I had a big box in my room and I think it got knocked in there, and then it went to the basement without me knowing. Anyways, I found it the day before we moved out of that house to a new one, in the box that I had searched in countless times before. I guess I was extremelyyyy lucky to find it, and yeah at times I hate how the cartridge is so small.

Oh, and I lost my PMD Explorers of Time! I can't find it anywhere. Lost it about two summers ago when vacationing at my grandma's house. It's probably gone forever. :whimper:

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I've never lost a game but I have misplaced a few and I didn't find them again for a good few years. They tend to vanish and I find them a few months later behind things or under chairs. =\

Years
    I lost my Pokemon Pearl years ago. My brother took it out of my DS since he needed to use my DS and now it's gone. It's probably in the house somewhere but don't know where. :( I ended up buying another Pokemon Pearl though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Unfortunately, that's happened to me. I lost my HG and Platinum games while I was in the airport on the way to the US.

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    When I was 10, I just bought Emerald after it was released, so I put my Sapphire, still excited about playing emerald, when I put it in my pocket, it suddenly fell out without me noticing.
    I think it's still in the lost and found in one of the transportation places in B.C.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    Thankfully I haven't lost any games although Red-silver I sold back then to EB (how I really regret that now being a dumb kid backthen ;_;)

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    I lost my Ruby game cart just before fighting the Elite Four, I believe. I was going to buy Emerald so I could finish the game, but... I suppose I just never bothered?

I also managed to misplace my Pearl, but I found it after a few months. Funny thing is, it wasn't even hidden anywhere; it was in plain sight in my room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back