• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played? V3

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Yes. Not much, though, but I got one of the (apparently many) endings. I agree too, get it if you can. Next to it being cheap, I'd say it's also somewhat of an experience.

Else Heart.Break() ? Got it from a humble bundle, was basically the reason I got that bundle in the first place.

pkmin3033

Nope...can't say I've heard of that. Didn't even know there was a bundle with it in there. xD

Sonic Lost World?

Years
    No... I think the last Sonic title I've played was Adventure 2. xD

VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action?

pkmin3033

Nope. Looked into it...didn't really look like it'd be my sort of thing.

MechWarrior 3?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Nope, but the title intrigues me (I'm a big fan of mythology, and the legend of King Arthur is one of my favourites).

The World Ends With You?

pkmin3033

No, and I don't plan on playing it either. Ever.

GrimGrimoire?

pkmin3033

No, although I've wanted to off and on for a while. It was one of those games I really wanted to play whilst I was growing up but never got the chance to.

Speaking of interesting-looking fighting games. Injustice: Gods Among Us?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Nice spelling. Scorpion main in said game.

BIONIC ARM THE VIDEO GAME i mean Bionic Commando?

pkmin3033

Briefly. Really didn't care for the controls. Monster Hunter needs dual analogue.

Bravely Second?

pkmin3033

Nope...that one flew under my radar. I guess I was a little put off Pit from Brawl so I never really looked into it. Either that or I just had too much else to play. Probably a bit of both.

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum?

Back